Turn on thread page Beta

Ex Ghetto Gangsta - What would you like ta ask watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I be a previously convicted criminal, I have chizzled mah ways though cause I gots dem finger-lickin' chickens wit tha siz-auce. What would tha general hood like ta know, biatch?

ReputationRep:
    why you are speaking like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InMemoryOf)
    I be a previously convicted criminal, I have chizzled mah ways though cause I gots dem finger-lickin' chickens wit tha siz-auce. What would tha general hood like ta know, biatch?
    Are you having difficulty expressing yourself in the language of this land?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    why you are speaking like that
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Are you having difficulty expressing yourself in the language of this land?
    I always use ta drop a rhyme like this, it remindz me of tha phat old school days

ReputationRep:
    I always use ta drop a rhyme like this, it remindz me of tha phat old school days
    I am sorry but I do not understand you ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I am sorry but I do not understand you ...
    Mate dont insult me n' take tha moral high ground. Y'all KNOW dat ****, mutha****a! I know yo' all big-ass playa n' rich n' dat but not mah playas has a privileged upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    Mate dont insult me n' take tha moral high ground. Y'all KNOW dat ****, mutha****a! I know yo' all big-ass playa n' rich n' dat but not mah playas has a privileged upbringing.
    yeah ... that one ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    yeah ... that one ...
    Yo ass disgust me

ReputationRep:
    phat old school days, ur not even making sense. If you have some difficulties in expressing urself, i suggest a speech therapist.

ReputationRep:
    Yo ass disgust me
    I am sorry to have upset you ...
    I understood from you first post that you were imprisoned for stealing chickens(?) and possibly from wearing your hood (?!) you got an itch (?!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    phat old school days, ur not even making sense. If you have some difficulties in expressing urself, i suggest a speech therapist.
    Why you bein rude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I am sorry to have upset you ...
    I understood from you first post that you were imprisoned for stealing chickens(?) and possibly from wearing your hood (?!) you got an itch (?!)
    say dat ta mah grill if you dat brave.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Babby's first discovery of Gizoogle. How cute.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is at the zenith, family. Let us gather young women upon the thoroughfare tonight. Contact me as soon as is possible, my brother.

ReputationRep:
    InMemoryOf????
    Tupac?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.