Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Longest time you've stayed awake? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    3 days straight when my OCD and panic attacks were at their worst and I couldn't sleep for constant panics, restlessness and agitation. It was horrible and since then, I truly appreciate every second of sleep I get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    How may I be of assistance?
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PikahBoo)
    X
    delete this you ****, who even are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimalMike)
    That's crazy!! How are you still alive? :shock:
    No idea, I was ill for weeks afterwards. Also, 9th April 2011 didn't happen, went to sleep Friday night and woke up Sunday lunchtime.

ReputationRep:
    Around 42 hours, final uni exam. The plan was wake up 5am and have a solid day of revision and then a nice night sleep. Reality kicked in, procrastinated all day so the sleep took a back step, popped too many redbulls and pro plus with god knows how many cups of coffee which ended in more panic and cold sweats from what I can only assume was my caffeine intake. To top it off, I totally flopped the exam but thankfully didnt fail the module thanks to a compensated pass. Moral of the story, revise early and get a good night sleep.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Involuntary I stayed awake for 36 hours as I couldn't sleep on the night of the 2012 olympics opening, don't know why it was weird. Voluntarily I stayed awake till 6am for a gaming LAN party. Yeah its weird I stayed awake longer involuntarily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Involuntary I stayed awake for 36 hours as I couldn't sleep on the night of the 2012 olympics opening, don't know why it was weird. Voluntarily I stayed awake till 6am for a gaming LAN party. Yeah its weird I stayed awake longer involuntarily.
    What game are we talking?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    What game are we talking?
    Overwatch, thank god I was playing with friends because after 11pm the true morons come on.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I have PTSD so at times I have gone days and days without sleep. You start hallucinating and seeing shadows and paranoia begins to develop. I wish I could just get a decent sleep these days.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Me and 10 other pledges had to stay awake for 96 hours. From 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. we had to do strenuous manual labor without any breaks. At night they would haze us from 7:30 p.m. until the next morning. American fraternities what an exciting adventure!!

ReputationRep:
    Probably 24 hrs, i get headaches if i dont get enough sleep

ReputationRep:
    Ive stayed awake for 38 hours before

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.