Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

NCS this summer 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've booked a place on the NCS programme this summer (2016) and want to get to know people before I go there because I'm such a shy person and scared I'll be rubbish at making friends when I get there. Anyone going this year or know of anyone going? Or even just some advice to help me make friends easily? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Abi,
    I did it 2 years ago and I was in Similar situation as you. But NCS changed that. You'll be surprised how well you will get in with your group that you do it with. I still talk to mine even now. They'll be people there in similar situations but with all the activities that they do you'll bound to make friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abi_smith16)
    Hey guys, I've booked a place on the NCS programme this summer (2016) and want to get to know people before I go there because I'm such a shy person and scared I'll be rubbish at making friends when I get there. Anyone going this year or know of anyone going? Or even just some advice to help me make friends easily? Thanks
    I'm going on the 1st of August, nervous and excited at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camilla16ii)
    I'm going on the 1st of August, nervous and excited at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got three options to choose from but I can't do the first one:
    Option 1: Starts on Monday 11th July and will end on Friday 5th August.Option 2: Starts on Monday 18th July and will end on Friday 12th August.Option 3: Starts on Monday 25th July and will end on Friday 19th August.
    I seriously want to know people before I go because I feel like I'm gonna be a loner haha

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, yeh I know what u mean. If I find someone then it'll put me in a better position haha. Maybe do option 3 because then that leaves u enough time before starting school and it's not in the middle of summer holidays. Idk haha

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.