Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have a placement in Horsham starting in July. What do people usually do when they go on placements accommodation wise?

I'm finding it difficult to figure out how much I can afford for rent and bills etc. and I have little knowledge of the area as I live way up north in Leicestershire.

I'll be earning £16,500 pa. I think I'll still get some student finance because I get full finance at the moment. How much do you realistically think I could afford to spend on rent? Would a house share be better than renting my own place? And I found it so difficult to find a reliable accommodation in Horsham, can anyone help me with that?

Thanks for any help, I'm so confused!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.