Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have been with this guy for a year, we are both 19.

He has a best friend who is female, she is also a lesbian. The other day they got drunk together with a group of friends (we all hang around with the same people) but I wasn't there.

3 of my friends came to me the next morning to tell me something had happened. They said they walked into my boyfriends bedroom and this girl (his supposed best friend) was in his bed with him and they were both in their underwear. They then went back around an hour later and apparently when they walked in this girl was on the bed with her bum in the air (no underwear on) and my boyfriend was on the other side of the room with nothing covering his you know what and apparently he had an erection.

I went pretty mental, I went round his house that morning, was shouting at him and all he kept saying to me was that he couldn't remember anything, I literally got nothing out of him.

I then spoke to this girl on the phone and she said to me she wasn't naked and they are best friends, they've been friends for 10 years. First she told me they were play fighting and then she told me they were looking for something for my boyfriend to throw up in. She kept changing her story and all she kept telling me was that she is a lesbian and she has no interest in him whatsoever.

But why would 3 people lie to me?

I haven't spoke to my boyfriend since, despite his numerous texts telling me he loves me etc etc.

I'm so confused and I don't know who to believe

ReputationRep:
    Bad luck.

ReputationRep:
    If she spent too much time making excuses and not apologising for how bad you must feel, (if she was covering her own back rather than making sure you were okay) then she's probably lying. Doesnt matter what sexuality she claims she has, your boyfriend is straight, likes girls, and shared a bed, naked or nearly naked, with a girl that wasnt you.

End it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.