Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

#BLM is filled with a bunch of idiots Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am black and in my entire life, I do not think I have ever been so angry or disgusted about something. The fact that people basically support the black version of the KKK astounds me. They call for the death of white people, further and further divide the races, create havoc wherever they go and they media still paints them as the victims. They make martyrs out of criminals. To them, black lives only matter when the black fellow is killed by a white policeman. 9.9999999 times out of 10, that person was committing some kind of crime. To me Black lies matter.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Ekemini)
    I am black and in my entire life, I do not think I have ever been so angry or disgusted about something. The fact that people basically support the black version of the KKK astounds me. They call for the death of white people, further and further divide the races, create havoc wherever they go and they media still paints them as the victims. They make martyrs out of criminals. To them, black lives only matter when the black fellow is killed by a white policeman. 9.9999999 times out of 10, that person was committing some kind of crime. To me Black lies matter.
    Black people are more likely to be killed by police than any other race. This is not right and the BLM movement has some excellent points. Even if a black person was doing something wrong, doesn't mean that they should be shot for it, especially when people of other races doing the same thing are not shot.

Within any group, especially political, there will be some who take it further and to extremes, and you mustn't let that get in the way of supporting those who seek genuine change and justice.

I agree with you to some extent but I also agree with neostigmine.

I think it's important that black people denounce the violent and abhorrent acts of so called 'black activists'. What they are doing only tars the image of other innocent black people that just want peace and to live freely amongst other races. All it's doing is inciting racial hatred.
    Violence is never the answer. It's in times like these we look to the heroes and legends of our cause like MLK or Rosa Parks who were never violent.

ReputationRep:
    All institutions are a scam tbh, courts exist to undermine justice, schools to undermine education, police to undermine safety, wherever people group together the outcome is almost always the opposite of its intention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekemini)
    What daf*q are you saying?

That is not what The BlackLivesMatter movement is about at all.

I doubt you're even actually black. You sound like just another racist sh*tstirrer on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    What daf*q are you saying?

That is not what The BlackLivesMatter movement is about at all.

I doubt you're even actually black. You sound like just another racist sh*tstirrer on here.
    Just because somebody doesn't agree with a rights group in which they are in the group of people affected, doesn't mean that they do not belong with the specific group of people (Pretend that this makes some degree of sense).

Whilst I have not heard of this particular group, any kind of action that can be defined as 'extremism' is probably not the best course of action to employ. I am quite sure they have a cause that is just, but the method of carrying out their agenda may just be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    Black people are more likely to be killed by police than any other race. This is not right and the BLM movement has some excellent points. Even if a black person was doing something wrong, doesn't mean that they should be shot for it, especially when people of other races doing the same thing are not shot.

Within any group, especially political, there will be some who take it further and to extremes, and you mustn't let that get in the way of supporting those who seek genuine change and justice.
    They are also more likely to commit crime and I think around 7 times more likely to commit murder

ReputationRep:
    White people are mainly killed by other White people.
    Black people are mainly killed by other Black people.
    Muslims are mainly killed by other Muslims.

BLM only concerns itself with white murderers, when most murderers of a particular race happen to be from that same race.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.