Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NKd...FL_sk/viewform
    Dear students,

my name is Petra and I am a student of English at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Czech Republic. I would like to kindly ask you for filling in my questionnaire(SEE THE LINK ABOVE) whose topic is „Student slang“ and which is meant for contemporary students of secondary schools and universities in the UK. Its aim is to find out what slang expressions students of secondary schools and universities use in their vocabulary to term various facts related to both school and out-of-school environment. All data will be processed anonymously and will serve as a material for my diploma thesis. The filling in the questionnaire will take just a few minutes.

I will be grateful to you for every single completed questionnaire. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to your answers! ;-)
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Petrabl)
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NKd2kF5-xeWbsCoVIEherOTL-bqTTuCHaqWKhhFL_sk/viewform
    Dear students,

my name is Petra and I am a student of English at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Czech Republic. I would like to kindly ask you for filling in my questionnaire(SEE THE LINK ABOVE) whose topic is „Student slang“ and which is meant for contemporary students of secondary schools and universities in the UK. Its aim is to find out what slang expressions students of secondary schools and universities use in their vocabulary to term various facts related to both school and out-of-school environment. All data will be processed anonymously and will serve as a material for my diploma thesis. The filling in the questionnaire will take just a few minutes.

I will be grateful to you for every single completed questionnaire. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to your answers! ;-)
    Done, good luck with your thesis

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much ;-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.