Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...d65045e65e141d

This will only get worse

ReputationRep:
    Sadly only far-right parties will put an end to this. I couldn't give a toss if they are called fascist. They have our interests first and that is what is needed. If you can't vote in someone who puts your future and your safety first like the rest of the world does then we're screwed.

I wont be voting Labour or Conservative that is for sure. Betrayed the British people too many times.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is outrageous, just take a look at Britain. We have around 200 rapes a day against both men and women. When we will wake up and confront what it is about British culture that makes Brits so likely to rape? Only then will we overcome this rape epidemic.

Tl;dr:

'A think tank has compiled a list of sexual assaults and rapes by migrants in Germany in the first two months of the year, drawn only from German media reports, documenting more than 160 instances of rape and sexual assault committed by migrants in train stations, swimming pools and other public places against victims as young as seven.

German police use terms such as “southerners", men with “dark skin” or “southern skin colour” to describe the alleged perpetrators. A German Twitter account, @XYEinzelfall (“individual cases”), has created a Google map to track police reports of crimes allegedly committed by migrants across the region.

According to BKA, the majority (67 per cent) of crimes committed by migrants consisted of theft, robbery and fraud, while sex crimes made up less than one per cent.

German women’s rights groups claim that a “culture of rape and violence” was developing in migrant centres, with many assaults going unreported to the police.

A poll found 46 per cent of women aged over 16 felt either “very” or “somewhat” unsafe when they are alone in the dark, compared with 20 per cent of men. Almost one third said if they were caught by sunset, that they would rather stay at a friend’s house than try to get home alone. In January, it emerged that Swedish authorities had covered up sexual assaults on teenage girls by mostly migrant youths at a music festival in Stockholm for fear of “[playing] into the hands” of the anti-immigration right-wing party the Sweden Democrats.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Yes, it is outrageous, just take a look at Britain. We have around 200 rapes a day against both men and women. When we will wake up and confront what it is about British culture that makes Brits so likely to rape? Only then will we overcome this rape epidemic.
    “Somoza may be a son of a *****, but he's our son of a *****."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt (supposedly)

ReputationRep:
    And what is Merkel and the German government doing about it but bringing out the new website 'Zanzu' which promotes interracial sexual intercourse between immigrant males and white German women. The website has caused great offence in Germany. Some have said, It implies German women are sluts who are lining up to have sex with migrant males.

http://newobserveronline.com/german-...terracial-sex/

It all aligns very well though with the EU political plan of a borderless federation of states under one government. Western freedoms we take for granted now will have to go in order to accommodate the changing cultural landscape. It's no future that I want to be a part of. It smacks of irrational self-loathing for one's country and Western culture in general. It's not democratically planned but rather forced very sneakily upon us, whether we want it or not.

ReputationRep:
    There are local elections tomorrow, AfD is expected to come third, ahead of the Greens.

http://www.dw.com/en/a-week-before-s...sse/a-19098217

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    And what is Merkel and the German government doing about it but bringing out the new website 'Zanzu' which promotes interracial sexual intercourse between immigrant males and white German women. The website has caused great offence in Germany. Some have said, It implies German women are sluts who are lining up to have sex with migrant males.

http://newobserveronline.com/german-...terracial-sex/

It all aligns very well though with the EU political plan of a borderless federation of states under one government. Western freedoms we take for granted now will have to go in order to accommodate the changing cultural landscape. It's no future that I want to be a part of. It smacks of irrational self-loathing for one's country and Western culture in general. It's not democratically planned but rather forced very sneakily upon us, whether we want it or not.
    I dont think you should really be letting people who need to be taught that violence and abuse is wrong in to your country, but this website doesnt imply anything bad about german women at all.

Also if you have a problem with two people of different races having sex, then you are a racist and sad pathetic person who clearly has nothing better to do with their life than hate others unnecessarily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)

Also if you have a problem with two people of different races having sex, then you are a racist and sad pathetic person who clearly has nothing better to do with their life than hate others unnecessarily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You miss the point. I'm no racist. It's a political agenda to breed out the Caucasian race as fast as possible by Merkel and her wierdos, one of the steps in their long term plan. She's a meglomaniac psycho who doesn't give a **** about the German people or it's lovely culture which is being steadily compromised. The site sucks and it is degrading to white women. It stinks of blatant political eugenics.

ReputationRep:
    Lets apologise for being White it's all our fault these people do this...

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  emmaw.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  95.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    You miss the point. I'm no racist. It's a political agenda to breed out the Caucasian race as fast as possible by Merkel and her wierdos, one of the steps in their long term plan. She's a meglomaniac psycho who doesn't give a **** about the German people or it's lovely culture which is being steadily compromised. The site sucks and it is degrading to white women. It stinks of blatant political eugenics.
    Maybe you aren't a racist, but you accuse Merkel of being a psychopath when it's you who clearly suffers from a gross detachment from reality.

ReputationRep:
    Now do you understand, well meaning, if extremely naive, liberals? Look what you have done to your sisters :erm:

German police reports of rapes (purple) and attacks on children (red) allegedly committed by migrants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Now do you understand, well meaning, if extremely naive, liberals? Look what you have done to your sisters :erm:

German police reports of rapes (purple) and attacks on children (red) allegedly committed by migrants
    As sad as it is,I have not played a hand in this. I still continue to support Syrian refugees who genuinely need help,mostly women and children.

ReputationRep:
    What is with these conspiracy theories about merkel and other European governments wanting to breed out the Caucasian race? Do you problems with people of other races living in Europe or something? In the UK,whites are still a majority and always will be.

ReputationRep:

Where's this from Foo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    As sad as it is, I have not played a hand in this. I still continue to support Syrian refugees who genuinely need help,mostly women and children
    1) You can say for certain you've never advocated for us to take adult males e.g. general groups of migrants/refugees?

2) Do you understand that some of the sex criminals are minors or have masqueraded as 'children'?

(Original post by queen-bee)
    What is with these conspiracy theories about merkel and other European governments wanting to breed out the Caucasian race? Do you problems with people of other races living in Europe or something? In the UK,whites are still a majority and always will be.
    Its debatable whether they'll always be a majority in the UK - they'll probably become a plurality in the very distant future - but Syrians and many other Arabs are Caucasian, aren't they? Its ridiculous, then, to argue that Merkel wants to destroy Caucasians, when the method of destroying them is by introducing more Caucasians to Europe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Its debatable whether they'll always be a majority in the UK - they'll probably become a plurality in the very distant future - but Syrians and many other Arabs are Caucasian, aren't they? Its ridiculous, then, to argue that Merkel wants to destroy Caucasians, when the method of destroying them is by introducing more Caucasians to Europe...
    Caucasian does not mean white.Arabs are Caucasian but they are not white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    yes,Arabs are considered to be Caucasian so I don't know what he's trying to say when he talks about breeding out the Caucasian race

ReputationRep:
    1) You can say for certain you've never advocated for us to take adult males e.g. general groups of migrants/refugees?

2) Do you understand that some of the sex criminals are minors or have masqueraded as 'children'?
    I still advocate for that to happen because I know not all Syrian males are rapists. These are people who are in need of our help

Yes I know that too,but does it mean all Syrian children will go on to commit atrocities across Europe? Nope!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.