Turn on thread page Beta

Cologne is everday; Europes Rape Epidemic watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'll admit to saying that too
    And stand by it, presumably (supposing you stand by me, my family, and our shared values)

does that we shouldn't allow a single Syrian male to cross our borders?
    There's no reason for any Syrian who isn't a skilled worker e.g. a doctor, to cross our (UK) borders (and only non-Muslims would be broadly welcomed, at any rate, sadly), and all Syrians would be best catered for in-situ, in the region, and be best placed to return to rebuild their country just as soon as this becomes possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    And stand by it, presumably (supposing you stand by me, my family, and our shared values)

There's no reason for any Syrian who isn't a skilled worker e.g. a doctor, to cross our (UK) borders (and only non-Muslims would be broadly welcomed, at any rate, sadly), and all Syrians would be best catered for in-situ, in the region, and be best placed to return to rebuild their country just as soon as this becomes possible
    I do stand by it

I'm sorry but I don't that's going to be happening anytime soon. So,what do you suggest we do if women and children come knocking on our door and want us to invite them in? Innocent people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    Maybe you aren't a racist, but you accuse Merkel of being a psychopath when it's you who clearly suffers from a gross detachment from reality.
    Not a gross detachment from reality. Rather a respect for truth above all and a healthy independence from the coercive pressure to conform to popular opinion. I'm not afraid to be disagreed with. The search for unpoliticised, objective truth is much more important.

ReputationRep:
    what do you suggest we do if women and children come knocking on our door and want us to invite them in?
    If they're Muslims then we return them to the Muslim world. Failing that, send them to a Muslim country in Europe e.g. Albania/Bosnia. If they're non-Muslim then we process their asylum request as swiftly as possible but reserve the right to return them to the 'first safe country' they've travelled through. As I say, unless we're talking skilled workers there's little need vs. a lot of risk to our lands + cost to theirs, involved

ReputationRep:
    What is with these conspiracy theories about merkel and other European governments wanting to breed out the Caucasian race?
    Just following the truth, the signs, what is said and what is written. The elite Eurocrats of Brussels have a very definite aim. Why do you think Merkel did what she did? Why do you think she and her government (and Sweden’s too) has ordained that the police must put a 4 digit code beside any criminal offence related to migrants so that they are earmarked not to go to the news media? Why do you think people who disagree with the open border policy are not allowed a voice? Why do you think there is so much propaganda in favour of unvetted migrants coming in illegally to Europe and at the same time, no recognition of the suffering of local European communities, businesses, familiar ways of life? Why do think there is not more on the news about why Arabic and other Muslim countries e.g. Algeria, Egypt, Saudi are not welcoming their Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms, as if they all have to go to Europe? It’s to do with a plan to replace the old diplomatic system with a new financial/political order. Make no mistake, its real. I’m surprised you seem to know nothing of this? This is not new information.

Do you problems with people of other races living in Europe or something?
    Why try and turn this into a racial slur on myself? Yet, it is the adopted and very transparent way of left-wing politics these days, to try and discredit a speaker (usually as a racist bigot) in order to prevent the real topic being fully discussed and resolved. Heaven forbid the truth may come out or people might be allowed to speak their minds! Do you not think white Europeans have necessary concerns? Do you have a problem with white people living in Europe or something?

In the UK,whites are still a majority and always will be.
    Unconvincingly sure of yourself aren’t you? The data would suggest otherwise. Unless there is a sea change in the way people react to the politics of political correctness, which scares the average adult into lamb-like submission and silence, to accept the specious arguments of the new Europe lobby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    Just following the truth, the signs, what is said and what is written. The elite Eurocrats of Brussels have a very definite aim. Why do you think Merkel did what she did? Why do you think she and her government (and Sweden’s too) has ordained that the police must put a 4 digit code beside any criminal offence related to migrants so that they are earmarked not to go to the news media? Why do you think people who disagree with the open border policy are not allowed a voice? Why do you think there is so much propaganda in favour of unvetted migrants coming in illegally to Europe and at the same time, no recognition of the suffering of local European communities, businesses, familiar ways of life? Why do think there is not more on the news about why Arabic and other Muslim countries e.g. Algeria, Egypt, Saudi are not welcoming their Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms, as if they all have to go to Europe? It’s to do with a plan to replace the old diplomatic system with a new financial/political order. Make no mistake, its real. I’m surprised you seem to know nothing of this? This is not new information.

Why try and turn this into a racial slur on myself? Yet, it is the adopted and very transparent way of left-wing politics these days, to try and discredit a speaker (usually as a racist bigot) in order to prevent the real topic being fully discussed and resolved. Heaven forbid the truth may come out or people might be allowed to speak their minds! Do you not think white Europeans have necessary concerns? Do you have a problem with white people living in Europe or something?

Unconvincingly sure of yourself aren’t you? The data would suggest otherwise. Unless there is a sea change in the way people react to the politics of political correctness, which scares the average adult into lamb-like submission and silence, to accept the specious arguments of the new Europe lobby.
    You're the only one that brought up the issue of race,talking about breeding out the Caucasian race. I don't have a problem with anyone as long as they are law abiding.

ReputationRep:
    If they're Muslims then we return them to the Muslim world. Failing that, send them to a Muslim country in Europe e.g. Albania/Bosnia. If they're non-Muslim then we process their asylum request as swiftly as possible but reserve the right to return them to the 'first safe country' they've travelled through. As I say, unless we're talking skilled workers there's little need vs. a lot of risk to our lands + cost to theirs, involved
    These aren't people from another planet,these are people who are genuinely suffering and whose country is in a civil war right now. Doesn't come across islamophobic if we only allow non Muslims to seek asylum in Europe?

ReputationRep:
    At good litmus test to know someone is not a racist is to ask if they have a problem with Hindus, Chinese, Iranians i.e. model minority groups, if they don't, their concerns are perfectly valid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Pfft, a lot of Syrians look more white than a lot of Spanish and Italian people

Bear in mind that Syria is within what used to be the Eastern Roman Empire, which (IIRC) was very heavily colonised by the ancient Greeks

Syrians are also some of the least likely of all North African and Middle Eastern migrant groups to commit crime. The worst groups are Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians
    I know! Some of my Levantine friends are way lighter than me and have ginger or blonde hair and blue eyes. My mum was pretty fair,lighter eye colour and light brown hair,I've an olive skin tone and darker hair and eye colour. But anyway not all Syrians are Arabs,some of us are Levantine,similar to Southern Europeans/medittaranean

I think some don't realise that it's not just Syrians trying to cross the borders to get into Europe,it's people from other countries as well

ReputationRep:
    These aren't people from another planet
    They're people from another world e.g. 'The Western World' / 'The Muslim World'

these are people who are genuinely suffering and whose country is in a civil war right now
    They have our every sympathy, but that does not mean we should put ourselves at risk, nor that we should give them preferential treatment over the hundreds of millions of others who have been/are going through civil war. We don't see your ilk making the same demands regarding Yemeni refugees, for example, which is a little odd

Doesn't come across islamophobic if we only allow non Muslims to seek asylum in Europe?
    Yup. Europe has become Islamophobic (and rightly so in the view of learned commentators on the topic of East-West Clash of Civilisations, we have much to fear from Islam[ism]), didn't you get the memo? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    They're people from another world e.g. 'The Western World' / 'The Muslim World'

They have our every sympathy, but that does not mean we should put ourselves at risk, nor that we should give them preferential treatment over the hundreds of millions of others who have been/are going through civil war. We don't see your ilk making the same demands regarding Yemeni refugees, for example, which is a little odd

Yup. Europe has become Islamophobic (and rightly so in the view of learned commentators on the topic of East-West Clash of Civilisations, we have much to fear from Islam[ism]), didn't you get the memo? :dontknow:
    What demands?

Apparently so,we need to stop with this us and them mentality,it's not helping matters at all

ReputationRep:
    What demands?
    That we sympathetically resettle them here

Apparently so,we need to stop with this us and them mentality,it's not helping matters at all
    Other way round dear. It's precisely because of liberal blindness a la hopeful (and extremely naive) 'melting pot' model that we have ended up in such a mess with regard to multiculturalism and failed integration. See my posts in this thread for further reference

ReputationRep:

Other way round dear. It's precisely because of liberal blindness a la hopeful (and extremely naive) 'melting pot' model that we have ended up in such a mess with regard to multiculturalism and failed integration. See my posts in this thread for further reference
    Hmm I've a lot to teach you about middle easterners. Sorry state in Yemen too but Syria seems to be getting the most attention

Nothing much we can do now but just learn from our mistakes

Thank you for the link my habibi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    "Always" is a very long time. I'd guess that white flight and outbreeding by muds will ensure that whites are a minority in the UK within 50 to 75 years.
    I'm not so sure about that...

ReputationRep:

You've just reminded me of the song by Blue Mink:

Take a pinch of white man
    Wrap it up in black skin
    Add a touch of blue blood
    And a little bitty bit of Red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
    Mixed with yellow Chinkees
    If you lump it all together
    Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene
    Oh, what a beautiful dream
    If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
    Big enough to take the world and all it's got
    And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
    And turn out coffee colored people by the score

I'll have to forgive these dumbasses as they wrote this POS in 1970 so were probably too stoned to know any better. I wonder if the surviving members of this band are pleased with how multiculturalism has evolved in the last 46 years?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not so sure about that...
    Neither am I and I'm not going to spend the next three hours examining immigration and emigration statistics, or birth and death rates, to prove my point. But I bet I'm not far off the mark.

ReputationRep:
    You've just reminded me of the song by Blue Mink:

Take a pinch of white man
    Wrap it up in black skin
    Add a touch of blue blood
    And a little bitty bit of Red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
    Mixed with yellow Chinkees
    If you lump it all together
    Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene
    Oh, what a beautiful dream
    If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
    Big enough to take the world and all it's got
    And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
    And turn out coffee colored people by the score

I'll have to forgive these dumbasses as they wrote this POS in 1970 so were probably too stoned to know any better. I wonder if the surviving members of this band are pleased with how multiculturalism has evolved in the last 46 years?
    Christ almighty!

ReputationRep:
    Neither am I and I'm not going to spend the next three hours examining immigration and emigration statistics, or birth and death rates, to prove my point. But I bet I'm not far off the mark.
    Do you feel the same about the white population in America?

ReputationRep:
    Christ almighty!
    Here it is for your listening pleasure. Quite catchy actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_MfDYVKlg

ReputationRep:
    Do you feel the same about the white population in America?
    I think the threat to white Europe is far greater than to white America. Blacks don't breed that well and we don't have many Muslims. That only leaves the Mexicans and Trump will be sending them all back over the Rio Grande soon.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.