The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Birmingham:biggrin: who would have thought?
This is some sinister psychology. Not that I'm surprised but it demonstrates they know how to recruit people effectively.
what do they do if they find out you have told a porkie on your application ?

:afraid:
Anyone joining ISIS should be executed
can you mention your green gems ?

:beard:
Original post by 0123456543210

That's the best video I've ever seen
Reply 8
Fighter name?

Really? Makes it sound like they are creating an Xbox Live account, got bored of COD, went and joined ISIS, call me InfidelKillerSniper2834.
Original post by Aj12
Fighter name?

Really? Makes it sound like they are creating an Xbox Live account, got bored of COD, went and joined ISIS, call me InfidelKillerSniper2834.

LOL

I wonder if there is an ISIS "Fighter" with a name like that :teehee:

@XxKingSniprxX
There's an application form? LOL
Reply 11
Original post by Aj12
Fighter name?

Tbf it's probably more of a reputation thing, lots of people take on pseudonyms that they become well known by (e.g Lenin after a river while exiled in Switzerland)
Reply 12
Original post by ellie0497
There's an application form? LOL

It's likely a clever way to filter out skills and allegiance, if three of your guys are traitors and happened to list down the same guy as their reference you can trace the source of the snake.
Original post by whorace
It's likely a clever way to filter out skills and allegiance, if three of your guys are traitors and happened to list down the same guy as their reference you can trace the source of the snake.

That's true and they probably get a promotion if they bring new recruits.
Reply 14
Original post by ellie0497
That's true and they probably get a promotion if they bring new recruits.

Yeah there's hundreds of reasons this is clever. Another one is looking at how many recruits came from certain countries or passed through certain countries; that way you can focus more resources on propaganda, try to manipulate border security, etc.
Original post by the bear
can you mention your green gems ?

:beard:

Hahahhahahahha. My god bear™- you're too good.
Original post by Ethereal World
Hahahhahahahha. My god bear™- you're too good.

Masha'allah the Caliph will look favourably on my unworthy application
Original post by the bear
Masha'allah the Caliph will look favourably on my unworthy application

Get to 12 and I think they may reconsider.

I think the caliph is just a projected image. I'm sure he's not vetting the applications for lowly pawns.
What has the world come to,argh
Original post by Ethereal World
Get to 12 and I think they may reconsider.

I think the caliph is just a projected image. I'm sure he's not vetting the applications for lowly pawns.

they have openings for talented biologists too ... their legal department is in abeyance.

:hmmmm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending