Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    It's likely a clever way to filter out skills and allegiance, if three of your guys are traitors and happened to list down the same guy as their reference you can trace the source of the snake.
    Yeah there's hundreds of reasons this is clever. Another one is looking at how many recruits came from certain countries or passed through certain countries; that way you can focus more resources on propaganda, try to manipulate border security, etc.
    :yep:

It's way more than just a way for them to screen people. After all they will take anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Fighter name?

Really? Makes it sound like they are creating an Xbox Live account, got bored of COD, went and joined ISIS, call me InfidelKillerSniper2834.
    Also wonder if they submit a common one like "The_chosen_one" and get told "The Fighter Name you have chosen is unavailable"

ReputationRep:
    I suck in school
    Sign me up ASAP!!! :ashamed: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Even within ISIS, you can't escape bureaucracy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenlaner)
    Even within ISIS, you can't escape bureaucracy.
    'I'm sorry you can't fight with us, your health insurance is invalid'

ReputationRep:
    can someone clarify if the contracts are 40hours pw or zero hours ? ideally i would prefer part-time / flexitime or jobshare to fit in with my other commitments

shukran

abu bear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Also wonder if they submit a common one like "The_chosen_one" and get told "The Fighter Name you have chosen is unavailable"
    Don't think their names are of the major concern as long as their anuses are reasonably stretched. That guy could only take 1 finger ffs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Don't think their names are of the major concern as long as their anuses are reasonably stretched. That guy could only take 1 finger ffs!
    The guy at 1:29 his tone and expression + subtitles = dead :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, I'm a student so ideally I'd like it to be zero contract. Also I ain't getting married to any of them, I just want to be in it for the banter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    can someone clarify if the contracts are 40hours pw or zero hours ? ideally i would prefer part-time / flexitime or jobshare to fit in with my other commitments

shukran

abu bear
    Good morning, Mr Abu Bear.
    After hearing your concern I have contacted our HR department and they have said that we have a range of roles on the part-time basis available, to the likes of the Reserve Army. If you choose to join our reserves, you would have to complete our 12 week training period, first 6 weeks would be dedicated to physical training, and the remaining time you would have to attend basic literacy and numeracy classes. On successful completion of this training period, you will be given a notice with the minimum amount of hours you need to dedicate to our Reserve Army which is dependant on your chosen role, the list of suitable roles would be sent to you by post after testing your competencies. For example: an engineering technician in our Horse reserves would be required to dedicate a minimum of a full week (7 days) per 30 day period.

Thank you for your enquiry,
    Yours sincerely,

Mr Abutamed Goattyviolator
    Reserves Administration Team.

ReputationRep:
    Can this stuff get anymore fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Yeah, no way is this legit!

Most likely a Mossad conspiracy!

ReputationRep:
    Typical propraganda from the western media, oh well

Islamic State is very organised; apparently it does function like a state, probably much like Nazi Germany in its death throes, except more brutal

(Original post by HAnwar)
    What exactly do you take issue with?

ReputationRep:
    Do all the forms use English or do they have multiple translations for each language?

ReputationRep:
    The sooner we kill these Islamists the better!

ReputationRep:
    'I'm sorry you can't fight with us, your health insurance is invalid'
    "Please remember to fill in and submit your risk assessment forms before carrying out any terrorist activities, thank you."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    what do they do if they find out you have told a porkie on your application ?

:afraid:
    Probably put you in a cage and drown you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What has the world come to,argh
    Why do people always say this?

The world has always been like this. In fact 400 years ago most kids had done their first beheading by 10.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.