Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need help with unit 4 P2(explain the potential effects of five different life factors, on the development of an individual)

I have the 5 factors and know I have to pick one thing from each and write about them but do I write on general or have to link it to the life stages?

Anyone?

Why no one replying

ReputationRep:
    hi i only joined this today and have just seen this i hope its not too late.

i have completed this whole course and i can give advise if you need it feel free to PM me.

with this particular one i both wrote it in general and linked it to the life stages this way you can cover all aspects of the differences at each life stage this is what i did. i received a high merit in this unit. i hope it helps and sorry if I'm too late xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackstarr)
    I need help with unit 4 P2(explain the potential effects of five different life factors, on the development of an individual)

I have the 5 factors and know I have to pick one thing from each and write about them but do I write on general or have to link it to the life stages?
    hello Im currently 3rd year and i am doing a degree called 'working with children young people and families' this is related to my course because it a lot about people and their individual circumstances and how that effects their lives. It seems to me that they want you to link it back to life stages and then explain why it is significant to the development of a person. hope that helps a little good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josieeeee)
    hello Im currently 3rd year and i am doing a degree called 'working with children young people and families' this is related to my course because it a lot about people and their individual circumstances and how that effects their lives. It seems to me that they want you to link it back to life stages and then explain why it is significant to the development of a person. hope that helps a little good luck
    I did a lot of that too in my Education degree. I wrote a debate towards parents effective involvement in their child's education and discussed the barriers many faced. Need any information, please let me know.

I would love a rep from the thread starter however, as I did help him with his over mail and this would get me my clever clogs badge!

^
    *her

And I can't rep you, I already did and its not allowing me to do it again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.