Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who's Finished Their A-Levels / Exams watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    -Thread Moved From General -

So who's finished?

Ive just finished today, For once in a long time i can think about other things than revision phew.

MEEEE!!!!!

I've probably failed maths and won't get into uni but at least I have no more exams and revision to be stressed about. Although I will probably spend the next month worrying my ass off about results. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swatfa)

So who's finished?

Ive just finished today, For once in a long time i can think about other things than revision phew.
    yep, just finished my 19.5 hrs of exams today with m2....finally can relax a little

(Original post by mockel)
    yep, just finished my 19.5 hrs of exams today with m2....finally can relax a little
    Is it strange that I want to relax by doing some P3.....*is very worried for himself* :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Finished..... two years has flown by. Going to Oz land tonight for the whole summer... wooohoooo!!

Its winter in Oz... doh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Is it strange that I want to relax by doing some P3.....*is very worried for himself* :confused:
    it's not weird, p3's fun!!!

ReputationRep:
    1 more to go!

life certainly looks better this side of 14 exams!

ReputationRep:
    1 AEA left but that doesn't count so I can join the 'hallelujah I'm done' people. Just as well Wimbledon's on, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself!

ReputationRep:
    Just phy6 to go then i'm done (oh and a maths AEA which doesn't count)

Then i'm FREEEEEEEEE wooo.

I remember thinking about this time before my exams, I feel so much better now than i did a month ago

ReputationRep:
    Finished today too.. bizarre (but good) feeling

ReputationRep:
    lol ull have nothin to do after exams and ull feel like doin some more revision

ReputationRep:
    Finished mine this morning. It's weird though because i keep thinking that i should be revising for something :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Finished today!

Feel lost now...

ReputationRep:
    Finished yesterday, am now off on a nightmare trekking adventure in the lake district for duke of ed gold, then to improve my lingo in france for 3.5 weeks, then finally back to this green island to try and earn some bob waitressing for that all-expensive pot of gold that is LOND ON! If I get into LSE that is!

ReputationRep:

So who's finished?

MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Iv finished!!!
    i can now concentrate solely on UKL!

ReputationRep:

So who's finished?

I have, but it hasn't quite hit me yet. I had a horrid Biology yesterday afternoon and still have another three thousand words to write for an essay the english department have set me Attempting to incorporate the term 'Aesthetic distance' into a paragrpah now but it's not quite working...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I have, but it hasn't quite hit me yet. I had a horrid Biology yesterday afternoon and still have another three thousand words to write for an essay the english department have set me Attempting to incorporate the term 'Aesthetic distance' into a paragrpah now but it's not quite working...
    i had trouble reading that one!

ReputationRep:
    ugh.. I've still got more.

ReputationRep:
    finished last tue...been soo bored...none of my mates are dun till this tue!!

ReputationRep:
    Got PHY6 left and then I am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....can't believe it....it has been 4 years of external exams for me!...I really am looking forward to univ but I am going to miss high school sooooooooooooooo much .....it was like a second home for me! and ofcourse I am goign to miss studying until univ starts!...lets hope the results are worth it all!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.