Turn on thread page Beta

Who's Finished Their A-Levels / Exams watch

ReputationRep:
    I think waiting for results is worse than doing the actual exams.

ReputationRep:
    3 left for me ... all on one day ...

im gonna take a month off ...and not touch a single book ... then im gonna sit and write 3 books "answers for p4 p5 and p6 edexcel" ...

ive already got 5 ppl lined up ready to buy em off from me ... beats any crappy summer job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    3 left for me ... all on one day ...

im gonna take a month off ...and not touch a single book ... then im gonna sit and write 3 books "answers for p4 p5 and p6 edexcel" ...

ive already got 5 ppl lined up ready to buy em off from me ... beats any crappy summer job
    If it's Edexcel someone will probably have beaten you to it by the time you finish the exams ... or indeed start them

ReputationRep:
    I finished yesterday!! A very weird feeling n bloody scared about what i did in my geo exams!! It is nice however to finish teaching myself an alevel that i did in a year!!! But i can now get back to my badmiton.

ReputationRep:
    i've finished, i've finished!!!! it's such a good feeling! got nothing to do now!

i wish all those with exams left loads of luck, and i feel so sorry for you!!!

almost over though - yay!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer before the exam than after the exam! After the exam, your brain goes through the paper, trying to search for errors that could have been avoided! Aaaaargh, I hate that!

ReputationRep:
    yeah tell me about it! I hate that period right after the exam where everyone INSISTS on banging on about the paper and telling you what they put for what question and you're like "CRAP! I didnt put that...."

I have a new strategy now - I just put my fingers in my ears and run!

ONE MORE EXAM TO GO! WOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    it's so weird having finished- i've been getting up at about 7am every day (yes even saturday and sunday) to do some morning revision...lay in bed till 1 today....sooo nice....

i actually have nothing to do for ages now. i coudl start preparing material for my trip to romania in 4 weeks, but before that i have my prm, and a trip to berlin.....which means a lot of holiday/prom shopping... helllllo trafford centre

ReputationRep:
    After my exams finished (last wed) i've been doing jack!!!!!!!!!! I guess its coz i got a clinical work experience next week and the week after a 10 day course at Imperial. I so wish i could just relax.........now i feel real tired.

GOODNIGHT..........snor...snor

ReputationRep:
    I have. I finished on the 23rd. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    I think waiting for results is worse than doing the actual exams.
    Agreed!...I hate the anxiety of waiting for results!...BUT If they are good, I like the relaxing feeling that takes me over!
    So, I can't possibly relax until I have my results (and they better be good or I will have a nervous breakdown)...my holiday break will start after aug 19th!-good thing my univ doesn't start until jan..

ReputationRep:
    waiting2smile - who set you an english essay?! That is majorly unfair!

I finish tmw AM, one more english exam. Woo. Then my mum & dad are taking me out for dinner. On Tuesday my mum is taking some time off work to take me for some much deserved shopping and I'm going to celebrate my friend ending her exams.. Then on wednesday I'm getting on the train to London to see stellastarr and my boyfriend. Yay! Will probably stay there for a week or so and then home again before going to spain with friends.

When I get back it will still be july & I'll still have aaages to do as I please. Might even try and earn some money for uni..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)
    waiting2smile - who set you an english essay?! That is majorly unfair!

I finish tmw AM, one more english exam. Woo. Then my mum & dad are taking me out for dinner. On Tuesday my mum is taking some time off work to take me for some much deserved shopping and I'm going to celebrate my friend ending her exams.. Then on wednesday I'm getting on the train to London to see stellastarr and my boyfriend. Yay! Will probably stay there for a week or so and then home again before going to spain with friends.

When I get back it will still be july & I'll still have aaages to do as I please. Might even try and earn some money for uni..
    It's something that's been considered for an awards evening at school. Gah, so annoying because to date it must be the longest essay I've written.

Sounds like fun. What exam board are you for English? I'm going off to Syros in a few weeks, and then attempting to have fun during the holidays without worrying about results day.

ReputationRep:
    Completed my AVCE Double award in ICT. Ive got:

Unit 1 - B
    Unit 2 - B
    Unit 3 - B
    Unit 4 - B
    Unit 5 - C
    Unit 6 - B

Unit 7 - B
    Unit 8 - B
    Unit 9 - B
    Unit 10 - B
    Unit 12 - D
    Unit 13 - A
    Unit 16 - A
    Unit 19 - E
    Unit 22 - D
    Unit 23 - B
    Unit 25 - B
    Unit 26 - B

Im pretty pleased with myself, i need a BC to get into teesside and im borderline AB/BB.

Only 12 units have to be put forward to my final grade out of the 18, the rest get put in my module bank.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.