Turn on thread page Beta

are briefs instead of boxers a big turn-off? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    budgy smuglers, love that name! Never had boyf with budgies then?!
    my boyf has a lovely pair of fuzzy budgys
    i prefer them in boxers though

(Original post by shawtyb)
    my boyf has a lovely pair of fuzzy budgys
    i prefer them in boxers though
    what are fuzzy budgys?!

ReputationRep:
    what are fuzzy budgys?!
    ha!!!

dont you worry about that

ReputationRep:
    Breezy boxers are the absolute worst, not briefs. Nothing worse than seeing a guy with scrunched up panty lines under their trousers.
    Briefs are fine, depending on figure.
    Boxer briefs are 100000% the way to go.

(Original post by Inazuma)
    Breezy boxers are the absolute worst, not briefs. Nothing worse than seeing a guy with scrunched up panty lines under their trousers.
    Briefs are fine, depending on figure.
    Boxer briefs are 100000% the way to go.
    surely the panty line from briefs is more noticeable than boxers, especially if a guy is wearing suit trousers or trackies?

girls, any of you have or had boyfriends that wear briefs? Do you mind?
    My partner wears briefs and boxer briefs. I don't mind because he's comfortable and I like the look of it.

ReputationRep:
    surely the panty line from briefs is more noticeable than boxers, especially if a guy is wearing suit trousers or trackies?
    Not that I've noticed, don't see how they would unless extraordinarily tight. You guys don't have the issue of briefs stopping halfway over your ass making that line so shouldn't do imo.
    I've only ever noticed it with guys in skinny jeans etc, and the amount of boxer fabric creating huge scrunched lines underneath.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it isn't. At least from good male briefs, they don't really have a panty line lol. I had to wear briefs in my suit because otherwise the boxer-line would show because tight trousers ftw.

Personally I think briefs look way sexier on an athletic guy. Show more of his legs and his butt just sticks out. PLUUUUUS it makes a big erect penis look so much hotter when it is nearly slipping out from under the briefs and really pushing against them. Even with boxer briefs they still hide too much imo.

So my verdict - Are you fit and well endowed? Wear briefs then. Good briefs. Not granny pants lol.

Otherwise go boxer briefs.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    switching between boxers and briefs must feel weird, like a girl wearing a bra one day then not the next. How do you decide?!
    Boxer-briefs are the best. Then trunks. Then briefs. Then boxers.

Can't wear boxers anymore, the wind goes straight up the trousers. And it feels very weird being so...loose.
    Whenever I'm in America I get a load of new boxer-briefs. Swear to God they've the best selection of underwear that Himself has ever overseen. Rows upon rows of the stuff in Target, Costco, Walmart. Far better quality than over here.

ReputationRep:
    switching between boxers and briefs must feel weird, like a girl wearing a bra one day then not the next. How do you decide?!
    I said I switch between briefs and boxer-briefs, which really aren't that different.
    I only wear regular boxers to sleep as they just dont provide enough support to wear during the day. Boxer briefs are what i wear the most, they're the most common type of underwear most guys wear anyway (but tbh they're just briefs with longer legs.)

ReputationRep:
    my gf dumped me cos she found out I wear briefs instead of boxers

(Original post by Proxenus)
    my gf dumped me cos she found out I wear briefs instead of boxers
    That was most probably code for "you're a friend of Dorothy".
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...082b2a6782.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I like briefs better, they look sexier.

ReputationRep:
    doesnt bother me tbh

(Original post by xobeauty)
    I like briefs better, they look sexier.
    Really? What about boxer-briefs?
    http://underwearnewsbriefs.com/wp-co...5600_001_f.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Really? What about boxer-briefs?
    http://underwearnewsbriefs.com/wp-co...5600_001_f.jpg
    Yes I like those.

Are those and boxers uncomfortable to wear under pants though

ReputationRep:
    Wear boxer briefs instead

(Original post by xobeauty)
    Yes I like those.

Are those and boxers uncomfortable to wear under pants though
    yes they ride up under the pants so need adjusting during the day. most guys find briefs more comfortable, but a lot of girls don't like them

My partner wears briefs and boxer briefs. I don't mind because he's comfortable and I like the look of it.
    were you surprised when you first found out he wore briefs?

(Original post by insert-username)
    I said I switch between briefs and boxer-briefs, which really aren't that different.
    I only wear regular boxers to sleep as they just dont provide enough support to wear during the day. Boxer briefs are what i wear the most, they're the most common type of underwear most guys wear anyway (but tbh they're just briefs with longer legs.)
    switching between boxer briefs and normal briefs must still feel a bit strange as the legs are not covered with briefs. Does it depend on what trousers you're wearing?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.