are briefs instead of boxers a big turn-off?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is it really that big of an issue for girls if a guy wears briefs instead of boxers? Is it ever acceptable to wear briefs infront of your girlfriend? Girls, can you tell if you guy wears boxers or briefs before that first time you see them, and would you want to know in advance?
GaelicBolshevik
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I myself prefer boxer-briefs because briefs look like a child's y-fronts, boxers show off less and so I'm not freaked out when getting changed e.g. at gym, sports clubs that someone might see me in them.
Also they can ride up and are tight - I prefer letting my men breathe...
Anonymous #1
any girls who have boyfriends that wear briefs? does it bother you?
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its ridiculous. Look how many briefs M&S sell. It's pretty uncomfortable to dangle particularly if, like me, you are enormous. And anyway if a girl has made the decision to get this far, choice of underwear is not going to be a show stopper.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No man with any self respect has worn briefs since Rik Mayall donned them in Bottom.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
Its ridiculous. Look how many briefs M&S sell. It's pretty uncomfortable to dangle particularly if, like me, you are enormous. And anyway if a girl has made the decision to get this far, choice of underwater is not going to be a show stopper.
most guys stil seem to wear boxers, so for most girls briefs would still be a surprise if she didn't already know
Betelgeuse-
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is it really that big of an issue for girls if a guy wears briefs instead of boxers? Is it ever acceptable to wear briefs infront of your girlfriend? Girls, can you tell if you guy wears boxers or briefs before that first time you see them, and would you want to know in advance?
Yes its an issue. A big issue mlady.

Girls love man butt just as much as men love girl butt... A tight uniformed boxers which present you're succulent package and butt are much more attractive than baggy crinkly briefs

I like to wear briefs occasionally in the summer to let my testiculars breathe during the night and girls no likey
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zarek)
Its ridiculous. Look how many briefs M&S sell. It's pretty uncomfortable to dangle particularly if, like me, you are enormous. And anyway if a girl has made the decision to get this far, choice of underwater is not going to be a show stopper.
'Wow you're wearing briefs? Put them back on it's drier than the desert in here'
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by whorace)
'Wow you're wearing briefs? Put them back on it's drier than the desert in here'
:rofl:
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
Briefs are absolutely fine. So are boxers. I really couldn't care less what a guy wears. If I were a guy, I'd probably wear briefs because they give better support (I'd imagine). I'd feel weird dangling free, it would be like going out without a bra on.
Anonymous #1
thet may give more support but if they are a turn off for girls then it isn't worth wearing them
Anonymous #1
girls, any of you have or had boyfriends that wear briefs? Do you mind?
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zarek)
if, like me, you are enormous. A
Subtle.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by littlenorthernlass;[url="tel:63354883")
63354883[/url]]Briefs are absolutely fine. So are boxers. I really couldn't care less what a guy wears. If I were a guy, I'd probably wear briefs because they give better support (I'd imagine). I'd feel weird dangling free, it would be like going out without a bra on.
Top analysis. Mind you, I thought a bra was 'boob prison'
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thet may give more support but if they are a turn off for girls then it isn't worth wearing them
Its the contents that count in fact.
insert-username
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Briefs give better support and are generally more comfortable. I can see how it would be a turn off if you wore 'tighty whities' like a kid for example, but decent designer briefs by Andrew Christien, Calvin Klein or Obviously are my underwear of choice.
I generally wear boxer-briefs most of the time and alternate between that and regular briefs. Boxers are what I wear to sleep
Anonymous #1
(Original post by insert-username)
Briefs give better support and are generally more comfortable. I can see how it would be a turn off if you wore 'tighty whities' like a kid for example, but decent designer briefs by Andrew Christien, Calvin Klein or Obviously are my underwear of choice.
I generally wear boxer-briefs most of the time and alternate between that and regular briefs. Boxers are what I wear to sleep
switching between boxers and briefs must feel weird, like a girl wearing a bra one day then not the next. How do you decide?!
shawtyb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
my boyf wears boxers. hate the thought of budgy smuglers
luminarychild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am always repping my girthy bulge in my crisp white Calvin Kleins :sexface:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawtyb)
my boyf wears boxers. hate the thought of budgy smuglers
budgy smuglers, love that name! Never had boyf with budgies then?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.58%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.71%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.21%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed