Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the grade bounderies for p3 (edexcel) is normally????

ReputationRep:
    june 2003 was 51/75

got to the edexcel website and go to the examiners reports for june 2003.
    its got all the grade boundaries there

ReputationRep:
    thanks!!!!

ReputationRep:
    if last year's was 51, i would think this year's would be about 53-57, anyone agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    if last year's was 51, i would think this year's would be about 53-57, anyone agree?
    possibly but 57 seems kinda high, id say at the lower end of your range though yes....maybe 52-55

(Original post by BossLady)
    possibly but 57 seems kinda high, id say at the lower end of your range though yes....maybe 52-55
    *Prays for 52*

Like your sig by the way!!!

ReputationRep:
    WOAH! :eek: I never knew they went down that low, I thought they hovered around the 60-ish mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    WOAH! :eek: I never knew they went down that low, I thought they hovered around the 60-ish mark.
    i just saw where shiny dubbed leekey 'SuperLeekey' hehehe...hey do you think Leekey wears his underpants on his trousers too??!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    well last year 51 was an A for p3!! i hope its similar this yr!!

ReputationRep:
    i just saw where shiny dubbed leekey 'SuperLeekey' hehehe...hey do you think Leekey wears his underpants on his trousers too??!! :eek:
    Dunno, do you LEEKEY?

Personally if he wears tights I reckon he probably does that too

I'm more of a boxer man sweetie. I'm praying that 51 is an A too, based on what I know I messed up I think I have somewhere between 50 and 55 so...*prays for B in maths*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    *Prays for 52*

Like your sig by the way!!!
    i dig your sig too :cool: ...i am wondering if you wear your underpants on your trousers tho....

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a boxer man sweetie. I'm praying that 51 is an A too, based on what I know I messed up I think I have somewhere between 50 and 55 so...*prays for B in maths*
    i reckon ive got about that too!! need an A tho
    by the way...you know i really had you pegged as a ballerina

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, do you LEEKEY?

Personally if he wears tights I reckon he probably does that too
    ohwell, as long as he's wearing *something* hehe

ReputationRep:
    ohwell, as long as he's wearing *something* hehe
    Lol. Hmm, only three exams left...can't wait. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Hmm, only three exams left...can't wait. Yourself?
    hmm just 2-econ and phys(mon), what you got?

[Leekey's a freeman isnt he? spose he can go replace those laddered tights of his whilst we "study"(play on ukl)]

ReputationRep:
    hmm just 2-econ and phys(mon), what you got?

[Leekey's a freeman isnt he? spose he can go replace those laddered tights of his whilst we "study"(play on ukl)]
    Dunno about you but I'm attempting a P4 paper right now...attempt being the operative word He is indeed I think, did his history today. Wonder if he has pink tights...He's patently ignoring this thread...

Dunno about you but I'm attempting a P4 paper right now...attempt being the operative word He is indeed I think, did his history today. Wonder if he has pink tights...He's patently ignoring this thread...
    Not ignoring, just kinda trying to refain from being scarred too badly by these baseless accusations about my underwear (are tights classed as underwear? :confused: ) preferences. *Uses nailpolsih on ladder in pink tights*

PS - Freedom kicks ass!!! Although Im having a shocker because NOBODY else I know is free (too many enviromental science friends :rolleyes: ) therefore I'm having a "eat ice-cream, get fat and feel guilty" night.

ReputationRep:
    Not ignoring, just kinda trying to refain from being scarred too badly by these baseless accusations about my underwear (are tights classed as underwear? :confused: ) preferences. *Uses nailpolsih on ladder in pink tights*

are you sure they're baseless?!?!
    Oh my Leekey....you have nailpolish?!?!? :eek: this gets better and better hehe...i bet its pink isnt it?

On another note: What does everyone think will be an A in P2?
    EDIT: yes "the" P2. lol

are you sure they're baseless?!?!
    Oh my Leekey....you have nailpolish?!?!? :eek: this gets better and better hehe...i bet its pink isnt it?

On another note: What does everyone think will be an A in P2?
    Yes I do and its satin red if you must know (god my reputation is dying before me... :rolleyes: )!!!

P2 was quite hard (with no revision and only deciding to take it about 10 mins before anyway), so I suspect an A will be around 56-58.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 25, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.