The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
june 2003 was 51/75

got to the edexcel website and go to the examiners reports for june 2003.
its got all the grade boundaries there
Reply 2
thanks!!!!
Reply 3
if last year's was 51, i would think this year's would be about 53-57, anyone agree?
Reply 4
mockel
if last year's was 51, i would think this year's would be about 53-57, anyone agree?

possibly but 57 seems kinda high, id say at the lower end of your range though yes....maybe 52-55
Reply 5
BossLady
possibly but 57 seems kinda high, id say at the lower end of your range though yes....maybe 52-55

*Prays for 52*

Like your sig by the way!!! :wink:
Reply 6
BossLady

WOAH! :eek: I never knew they went down that low, I thought they hovered around the 60-ish mark.
Reply 7
Mysticmin
WOAH! :eek: I never knew they went down that low, I thought they hovered around the 60-ish mark.

i just saw where shiny dubbed leekey 'SuperLeekey' hehehe...hey do you think Leekey wears his underpants on his trousers too??!! :eek:
Reply 8
Mysticmin

well last year 51 was an A for p3!! i hope its similar this yr!!
Reply 9
BossLady
i just saw where shiny dubbed leekey 'SuperLeekey' hehehe...hey do you think Leekey wears his underpants on his trousers too??!! :eek:

Dunno, do you LEEKEY?

Personally if he wears tights I reckon he probably does that too :biggrin:
Reply 10
BossLady

I'm more of a boxer man sweetie. I'm praying that 51 is an A too, based on what I know I messed up I think I have somewhere between 50 and 55 so...*prays for B in maths* :biggrin:
Reply 11
Leekey
*Prays for 52*

Like your sig by the way!!! :wink:

i dig your sig too :wink: :cool: ...i am wondering if you wear your underpants on your trousers tho....:tongue:
Reply 12
Leekey
I'm more of a boxer man sweetie. I'm praying that 51 is an A too, based on what I know I messed up I think I have somewhere between 50 and 55 so...*prays for B in maths* :biggrin:

i reckon ive got about that too!! need an A tho :frown:
by the way...you know i really had you pegged as a ballerina :tongue:
Reply 13
Mysticmin
Dunno, do you LEEKEY?

Personally if he wears tights I reckon he probably does that too :biggrin:

ohwell, as long as he's wearing *something* hehe
BossLady
ohwell, as long as he's wearing *something* hehe

Lol. Hmm, only three exams left...can't wait. Yourself? :smile:
Reply 15
Mysticmin
Lol. Hmm, only three exams left...can't wait. Yourself? :smile:

hmm just 2-econ and phys(mon), what you got?

[Leekey's a freeman isnt he? spose he can go replace those laddered tights of his whilst we "study"(play on ukl)]
BossLady
hmm just 2-econ and phys(mon), what you got?

[Leekey's a freeman isnt he? spose he can go replace those laddered tights of his whilst we "study"(play on ukl)]

Dunno about you but I'm attempting a P4 paper right now...attempt being the operative word :redface: He is indeed I think, did his history today. Wonder if he has pink tights...He's patently ignoring this thread...
Reply 17
Mysticmin
Dunno about you but I'm attempting a P4 paper right now...attempt being the operative word :redface: He is indeed I think, did his history today. Wonder if he has pink tights...He's patently ignoring this thread...

Not ignoring, just kinda trying to refain from being scarred too badly by these baseless accusations about my underwear (are tights classed as underwear? :confused: ) preferences. *Uses nailpolsih on ladder in pink tights* :biggrin:

PS - Freedom kicks ass!!! :biggrin: Although Im having a shocker because NOBODY else I know is free (too many enviromental science friends :rolleyes: ) therefore I'm having a "eat ice-cream, get fat and feel guilty" night.
Reply 18
Leekey
Not ignoring, just kinda trying to refain from being scarred too badly by these baseless accusations about my underwear (are tights classed as underwear? :confused: ) preferences. *Uses nailpolsih on ladder in pink tights* :biggrin:

are you sure they're baseless?!?! :wink:
Oh my Leekey....you have nailpolish?!?!? :eek: this gets better and better hehe...i bet its pink isnt it? :tongue:

On another note: What does everyone think will be an A in P2?
EDIT: yes "the" P2. lol
Reply 19
BossLady
are you sure they're baseless?!?! :wink:
Oh my Leekey....you have nailpolish?!?!? :eek: this gets better and better hehe...i bet its pink isnt it? :tongue:

On another note: What does everyone think will be an A in P2?

Yes I do and its satin red if you must know (god my reputation is dying before me... :rolleyes: )!!! :biggrin:

P2 was quite hard (with no revision and only deciding to take it about 10 mins before anyway), so I suspect an A will be around 56-58.

Latest