Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Not ignoring, just kinda trying to refain from being scarred too badly by these baseless accusations about my underwear (are tights classed as underwear? :confused: ) preferences. *Uses nailpolsih on ladder in pink tights*

PS - Freedom kicks ass!!! Although Im having a shocker because NOBODY else I know is free (too many enviromental science friends :rolleyes: ) therefore I'm having a "eat ice-cream, get fat and feel guilty" night.
    Nah, or I'll have flashed my underwear while I was wearing uniform, as my school didn't allow trousers (bottle green trousers - feeling nauseous already...).

Scarlet?!?! I hope all the other CS students are as camp as you are

(Original post by Mysticmin)
    Scarlet?!?! I hope all the other CS students are as camp as you are
    You tend to find they are mostly really macho wannabe guys with strange t-shirts. I like to think that I break the steroetype by being quite random and actually having good dress sense...well at least when I'm not doing the suspenders, tights and nail polish etc...

PS - I would have taken the EASY gag about you flashing your underwear but I know that a tirade of tights and underwear over trousers would have ensued in you next posts. It did get me considering the whole school girl uniform thing though...mmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    You tend to find they are mostly really macho wannabe guys with strange t-shirts. I like to think that I break the steroetype by being quite random and actually having good dress sense...well at least when I'm not doing the suspenders, tights and nail polish etc...

PS - I would have taken the EASY gag about you flashing your underwear but I know that a tirade of tights and underwear over trousers would have ensued in you next posts. It did get me considering the whole school girl uniform thing though...mmmmmmmm
    Ok ok, for your next birthday I'll buy you a britney spears doll in full school uniform. You're barely out of uniform yourself, so I shall refrain from calling you a paedophile.

It's not that great, you try wearing a skirt when it's freezing cold!

You're barely out of uniform yourself, so I shall refrain from calling you a paedophile.
    Thankyou for small favours, I'm still a minor by law therefore I can still date little 16 year olds (when I say schoolgirl I DO NOT mean anyone under 16 !!! I think its still the most searched for word on the internet isnt it though?!? :confused:

Normally I would allude to the idea that I know what it's like to wear a mini-skirt but over the past few hours my reputation has taken enough of a beating.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for small favours, I'm still a minor by law therefore I can still date little 16 year olds (when I say schoolgirl I DO NOT mean anyone under 16 !!! I think its still the most searched for word on the internet isnt it though?!? :confused:

Normally I would allude to the idea that I know what it's like to wear a mini-skirt but over the past few hours my reputation has taken enough of a beating.
    I wouldn't know... Are you still 17? Awwww!

Tis ok, I'm sure someone'll make you dress up in a miniskirt and tights and heels sometime in your life...

I wouldn't know... Are you still 17? Awwww!
    Thats the common reaction when people know my age.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thats the common reaction when people know my age.... :rolleyes:
    Sorry, um, oh dear, well I was only 18 a month ago When's your birthday?

Sorry, um, oh dear, well I was only 18 a month ago When's your birthday?
    2 weeks 2 days and I can do all the things I have never done before like ermmm....err...........anyway... I get a year older!!!

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks 2 days and I can do all the things I have never done before like ermmm....err...........anyway... I get a year older!!!
    You can vote, I turned 18 just before the european and local elections! Legal ID...

You can vote, I turned 18 just before the european and local elections! Legal ID...
    Ahh yes I can throw away my opinion by voting for *bleep* and then I can show the nice big hair bouncers my nice real id.

PS - Im glad this question was answered because we have taken this thread about as far off topic as it can get, I'm sure even Shiny would be proud. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yes I can throw away my opinion by voting for *bleep* and then I can show the nice big hair bouncers my nice real id.

PS - Im glad this question was answered because we have taken this thread about as far off topic as it can get, I'm sure even Shiny would be proud. :rolleyes:
    I know...where is the dude...is he still hunting for his trinity menu, did he ever find it?

ReputationRep:
    well at least when I'm not doing the suspenders, tights and nail polish etc...
    yes you are ....well all you need are the suspenders....is this something else we should know about Leekey dear?

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did this thread get so off-topic

(Original post by mockel)
    how the hell did this thread get so off-topic
    You make an off-the-cuff remark about tights and suddely you are transformed into the forum equivalent of Graham Norton. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im jealous i really wanted to vote!! but hey it seems im older than leekey by a few days yay! leekey you're a baby!

You know...this thread would actually be quite useful to me...the on topic bit...

What does everyone think the boundary will be for(I've put in what i think for the ones i took):
    P1:65 ish
    P2:58 ish
    P3:54 ish
    M1:62?
    M2:60?
    S1
    S2
    D1
    D2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    im jealous i really wanted to vote!! but hey it seems im older than leekey by a few days yay! leekey you're a baby!

You know...this thread would actually be quite useful to me...the on topic bit...

What does everyone think the boundary will be for(I've put in what i think for the ones i took):
    P1:65 ish
    P2:58 ish
    P3:54 ish
    M1:62?
    M2:60?
    S1
    S2
    D1
    D2
    P2 - 58
    P3 - 56 (or so I tell myself)
    P5 - 57
    S2 - 62
    M2 - 60

Pure guess work based on how I found the exam...

P1 - 65
    P2 - 57
    P3 - 55
    S1 - 60
    S2 - 64
    D1 - 56

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 25, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.