Do you think I'm behaving like a stalker or just infatuated? watch

ReputationRep:
    Holy mother of god I ain't reading that unless it gets paragraphed

ReputationRep:
    That's enough internet for today...
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    OK, well you need to figure out a way to talk to her and then have the balls to ask her out. If you don't you'll regret it if you think she's so amazing. However you've got to admit that what you have going IS a fantasy as you've only spoken to her once, so she might not be as amazing as you think.

I would also tone down what you're doing, because if she gets wind of it, I am telling you she will be scared and then you will have approximately zero chance.

I say this as someone who has had an obsessive stalker type after me in the past. He kept telling everyone how I was going to be his girlfriend. He went through every facebook status and picture and liked them. Oh and he kept conveniently being in the library at the same time as me. It was really quite creepy and TOO MUCH. I must have told him about 10 times I had no interest in him as well but he still pushed. So just to note, if she expresses that she has no interest, which you have to be prepared for, you need to back off. Otherwise then you really are a stalker.
    OP you should pay attention to this. Talk to her, but take a step back and consider how you might come aross.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out, just say it as it is (minus all the over infatuated stuff) wait for the yes/no..... Sort your self out.

I had an ex like you, (infatuated he said) but mentally drained me to the point where my A levels were struggling!

Then please write a novel, as long as its in paragraphs!!!

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that things he did arent as creepy or stalkish as its made out to be, changing route, or stay in library and or workout time table so u can see her in corridors? Or automatically hating ur crush ex or even current partner? I can totally see myself doing all those stuff and am a girl. Yeahh, its a little extra mile, but not as bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by jkaluk200)
    Is it just me that things he did arent as creepy or stalkish as its made out to be, changing route, or stay in library and or workout time table so u can see her in corridors? Or automatically hating ur crush ex or even current partner? I can totally see myself doing all those stuff and am a girl. Yeahh, its a little extra mile, but not as bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't just automatically hate her ex I just hate him because he cheated on her and didn't treat her good

(Original post by Sazzy890)
    OK, well you need to figure out a way to talk to her and then have the balls to ask her out. If you don't you'll regret it if you think she's so amazing. However you've got to admit that what you have going IS a fantasy as you've only spoken to her once, so she might not be as amazing as you think.

I would also tone down what you're doing, because if she gets wind of it, I am telling you she will be scared and then you will have approximately zero chance.

I say this as someone who has had an obsessive stalker type after me in the past. He kept telling everyone how I was going to be his girlfriend. He went through every facebook status and picture and liked them. Oh and he kept conveniently being in the library at the same time as me. It was really quite creepy and TOO MUCH. I must have told him about 10 times I had no interest in him as well but he still pushed. So just to note, if she expresses that she has no interest, which you have to be prepared for, you need to back off. Otherwise then you really are a stalker.
    Other than waiting in the library hoping to chat with her via a mutual friend as i have done a few times before I have no other ideas what to do

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.