Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone watch Quantico?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I watched it on Alibi, and it looks so good! I want to watch the next episode immediately!
    Priyanka Chopera is amazing in this! And all the characters seem really interesting, especially Nimah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    I watched it on Alibi, and it looks so good! I want to watch the next episode immediately!
    Priyanka Chopera is amazing in this! And all the characters seem really interesting, especially Nimah!
    HANDSDOWN MY FAVOURITE SHOW IN THE WORLD!
    I was watching it with the american timeline so I've finished the series and let me tell you it was INSANNNEEEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGurl)
    HANDSDOWN MY FAVOURITE SHOW IN THE WORLD!
    I was watching it with the american timeline so I've finished the series and let me tell you it was INSANNNEEEE
    I am watching on the UK timeline, so only half way through, but it's great isn't it?!!!
    Is the bomber someone you totally don't expect?!
    Who is your fave character?!

ReputationRep:
    I am watching on the UK timeline, so only half way through, but it's great isn't it?!!!
    Is the bomber someone you totally don't expect?!
    Who is your fave character?!
    it's SO great!!!
    Tbh i guessed who the terrorist was at the beginning BUT for a totally different reason!
    My favourite character???? Simon no question!!! He's so cute!!!
    I love the simon/raina relationshipppp
    you?

ReputationRep:
    it's SO great!!!
    Tbh i guessed who the terrorist was at the beginning BUT for a totally different reason!
    My favourite character???? Simon no question!!! He's so cute!!!
    I love the simon/raina relationshipppp
    you?
    Saaame! I love Simon!! He is literally so sweet!! and I ship him and Raina together so badly!! The ship gets better right??
    I also really like Caleb, I hate what Shelby did to him!!

ReputationRep:
    Saaame! I love Simon!! He is literally so sweet!! and I ship him and Raina together so badly!! The ship gets better right??
    I also really like Caleb, I hate what Shelby did to him!!
    Yaaaaaaas another AshMin shipper!!! The ship does get so cute but it gets bad but not because either of them did anything - trying not to give anything away lol - caleb is so cuteeee but the shelby/caleb ship gets better

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaaas another AshMin shipper!!! The ship does get so cute but it gets bad but not because either of them did anything - trying not to give anything away lol - caleb is so cuteeee but the shelby/caleb ship gets better
    Ashmin!!! My fave shipp!!! I loved Caleb from the start when he asked adorably everyone why are you being so nice to me. Yay Shaleb!!! I hope it all gets sorted out for them in the end!

ReputationRep:
    Ashmin!!! My fave shipp!!! I loved Caleb from the start when he asked adorably everyone why are you being so nice to me. Yay Shaleb!!! I hope it all gets sorted out for them in the end!
    yaaaas AshMin is my fav tooooo!!!
    Caleb gets even more adorable lol

ReputationRep:
    yaaaas AshMin is my fav tooooo!!!
    Caleb gets even more adorable lol
    Yayy!! I also rly ship Rylex! One thing I find rly hilarious is how they are always so nosy to know each other's secrets at Quantico , like they find the files and everything! The FBI needs better security

ReputationRep:
    Yayy!! I also rly ship Rylex! One thing I find rly hilarious is how they are always so nosy to know each other's secrets at Quantico , like they find the files and everything! The FBI needs better security
    yeah i know what you mean!! They're rly cute together tho but trust me its not a smooth ride

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know what you mean!! They're rly cute together tho but trust me its not a smooth ride
    Sometimes I get so frustrated with the ships, like pls sail smoothly, don't fight!! But I guess it makes it even better when they make up

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I get so frustrated with the ships, like pls sail smoothly, don't fight!! But I guess it makes it even better when they make up
    omg ikr but tbh alex is kinda messed up in the relationship dept. lol

ReputationRep:
    omg ikr but tbh alex is kinda messed up in the relationship dept. lol
    Ikr like stick with Ryan plssss!

ReputationRep:
    Ikr like stick with Ryan plssss!
    lol ikr and idk if ur there yet but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she gets with someone else

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who actually guessed the terrorist correctly?

I love quantico, hopefully the next season can live up to season 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jawsomesauce35)
    Am I the only one who actually guessed the terrorist correctly?

I love quantico, hopefully the next season can live up to season 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i guessed it was liam but for a different reason lol bc he was saying how the fbi just covers up stuff but lol the fbi covered up all of HIS mistakes so idk what thats about

i love love love quantico too!!

i heard its back this autumn!! which is v soon!!

ReputationRep:
    i guessed it was liam but for a different reason lol bc he was saying how the fbi just covers up stuff but lol the fbi covered up all of HIS mistakes so idk what thats about

i love love love quantico too!!

i heard its back this autumn!! which is v soon!!
    Who's your favourite character? My favourite is Caleb, and yeah I think the only doubt I had was that it may have been too obvious to be Liam but I'm glad it was him cuz he was annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, is this show supposed to be like Criminal Minds? Because that's set in Quantico Virginia so I wondered if this was like a spin-off or something? I'm really intrigued by this show...plus CM is like my favourite show ever so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cari98)
    Right, is this show supposed to be like Criminal Minds? Because that's set in Quantico Virginia so I wondered if this was like a spin-off or something? I'm really intrigued by this show...plus CM is like my favourite show ever so
    I dont really watch criminal minds but based on what I know, its nothing like it. Quantico is more like Nikita if you compare it to other shows

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.