Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Will an amazing body compensate for an ugly face? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Aww, no Blondie you must be so pretty! xxx :hugs:
    I didn't make you my girl crush for no reason, I know you're pretty as well as such a nice person
    I'm really not but thank you! I'm sure you're super pretty and you've got the personality to match!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I'm really not but thank you! I'm sure you're super pretty and you've got the personality to match!
    Thank you lovely, but I'm sure you're pretty too xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Let's be optimistic, yay! Everyone is beautiful (not including myself) because people are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    Let's be optimistic, yay! Everyone is beautiful (not including myself) because people are beautiful.
    You're right, I guess everyone is

ReputationRep:
    erm, It depends really. But it does in most occasions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    It's been playing on my mind alot latey, and lets just talk about attraction and rule of everything else i.e personality..

Your thoughts?
    I guess it depends a lot on the individuals in question, as with anything else in life

Speaking from my own personal preference as a woman, I met a man in my first year of uni who had what I would say a 2/10 face and 9/10 body. Although I admired his shapely body and his muscular legs I could not see myself having a relationship with him based on looks alone. However, had I found him to be a funny and nice person with whom I shared my faith with, the situation might have been different. As it was, we were diametrically opposed both in terms of academic achievement and world view.

ReputationRep:
    definitely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I think this is possible for women because if they have an amazing body, they can use makeup to "fix" their face. Because makeup applied skilllfully can COMPLETELY transform your face.

At the end of the day, everyone needs to grow up and realise that attractiveness is great, but there is more to a person than their exterior. But tbh we don't ever make that distinction do we? a person is always "kind and beautiful" or "successful and beautiful", it's always added on at the back of another praise...
    I agree. A lot people find it hard to distinguish a "beautiful" women and a women who just skillfully applied makeup.

A lot of people tend to associate attractive people with good inner qualities- I have no idea why that is, because in most instances it tends to not be true lmao.

ReputationRep:
    let's say you had a twin brother. Ur ripped and ur brother isn't. Ur gona pull more women than him, period.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.