Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally dark brown hair, and recently started going blonde. I have had sandy blonde hair for a few weeks and i LOVED it, i felt so happy and confident in how i look And the hairdressers and friends/family said i suit blonde which is good.

But this time i went a few shades lighter and i hate it. My hair is light blonde and it makes my face look so pale in comparison. And my eyebrows are quite thick and dark so it just looks terrible. I really hate it and i have a presentation next week which i am dreading even more now.

I don't want to dye my hair again (i was tempted to get some cheap brown dye from Boots) because it costs me £70 that i don't have
    Is there any way of darkening my hair naturally e.g. brunette shampoo or is there any way i can look better with this colour?

Please help and thank you,

ReputationRep:
    Curl it in large bombshell curls? I find my hair to be too blond as well but if I curl it, it looks like I'm about to go down the red carpet.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    i had this when i went blonde too. add some colour, thats what i did

ReputationRep:
    Rub mud in.
    Dye your eyebrows.
    Convert to Islam.
    Many ways to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    What about a £10 dye in a darker blonde? It won't break the bank if you're that desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Use those hair sprays that colour your hair?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.