Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally dark brown hair, and recently started going blonde. I have had sandy blonde hair for a few weeks and i LOVED it, i felt so happy and confident in how i look And the hairdressers and friends/family said i suit blonde which is good.

But this time i went a few shades lighter and i hate it. My hair is light blonde and it makes my face look so pale in comparison. And my eyebrows are quite thick and dark so it just looks terrible. I really hate it and i have a presentation next week which i am dreading even more now.

I don't want to dye my hair again (i was tempted to get some cheap brown dye from Boots) because it costs me £70 that i don't have
    Is there any way of darkening my hair naturally e.g. brunette shampoo or is there any way i can look better with this colour?

Please help and thank you,

ReputationRep:
    Curl it in large bombshell curls? I find my hair to be too blond as well but if I curl it, it looks like I'm about to go down the red carpet.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    i had this when i went blonde too. add some colour, thats what i did

ReputationRep:
    Rub mud in.
    Dye your eyebrows.
    Convert to Islam.
    Many ways to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    What about a £10 dye in a darker blonde? It won't break the bank if you're that desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Use those hair sprays that colour your hair?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.