Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've never had a boyfriend. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. Enjoy uni and study well.

ReputationRep:
    don`t worry your not missing out if you rush into it you'll end up going out with a jerk, i`m 17 and haven't been in a real relationship (i`m not counting middle school ah) so its all cool

ReputationRep:
    Join the club hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Keep at it. It is only for the 'very attractive set' that dating is like falling off a log (and they have angst too). For the rest of us, the majority, it takes hard works. So patience and tenacity and you will get there. Uni is a rich hunting ground too.
    Noo absolutely not, attractive people dont necessary date because they are attractive, half of the people that come up to the are either creeps or jerks so they just dont date at all because theyd be wasting their time

Its better to be unattractive at least you can concentrate on your work...love always finds its way around...just have patience

ReputationRep:
    In the same boat, I'm 20 and never had a girlfriend. Gave up about 5 years ago as I have the gift of being ugly (not just me who thinks that, every single girl to date who has commented on my looks has said that, along with being 'too short').

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Well, I don't know about that but I certainly apologise if I caused any offence, there is no excuse
    I'm still crying about your comment. It hurt so bad. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx;[url="tel:63361331")
    63361331[/url]]Noo absolutely not, attractive people dont necessary date because they are attractive, half of the people that come up to the are either creeps or jerks so they just dont date at all because theyd be wasting their time

Its better to be unattractive at least you can concentrate on your work...love always finds its way around...just have patience
    Personally I find it easier to concentrate on my work whenI have a good relationship and am not totally sexually frustrated..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    It certainly is, but referring to it as a hunting ground is slightly creepy.
    Hunting for a mate is not creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    I've also never had a boyfriend.
    less time on TSR ...

ReputationRep:
    You girls should be in no rush to get your first kiss etc etc! I know it must feel terribly pressurised, but once you go there its a big long cycle of pain and joy and over again so ENJOY this time of innocence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    less time on TSR ...

Haha

Actually I'm not gay.

That is the reason I have never had a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 18, and never had a boyfriend, first kiss or even a date. It feels like everyone else in my sixth has! I'm going to university, but I feel like it will be just the same with me being the one who is ignored and forever alone while everyone around me is in a relationship.
    You deserve a Gold Blue Peter badge for this.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 18, and never had a boyfriend, first kiss or even a date. It feels like everyone else in my sixth has! I'm going to university, but I feel like it will be just the same with me being the one who is ignored and forever alone while everyone around me is in a relationship.
    I didn't get my first kiss until I was 18 and I didn't get into a relationship until a few weeks off my 19th birthday - incidentally, this was at uni! So don't worry! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 - I've "done everything" and I've in multiple occasions had girlfriends but something always comes around and ****s things up. you don't want to be like me - because I'm older.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.