The Student Room Group

Should I ask out my best mate? Man > Woman

Can a best friend be a good girlfriend? I have a best mate who is a beautiful girl and is easy to take to, she was one of those girls that tries to use her good looks, because I was good friends with her I was able to tell her where she's going wrong with men, not to act like shes entitled to everything. We lived together in uni halls so we never got with each other so we were around each other all the time so our friendship became very strong where we would look out for each other. I tend to drink quite a bit so she's always been there to get me back okay and would only go out if I was. I was made aware that she's attracted to me but I always said no because of the situation of living together in halls

We finished uni now, I do really like her and now feel like. I would like to try it with her as a boyfriend and girlfriend. What I fear is that if it doesn't work out as a serious relationship then it would ruin our friendship completely, never seeing her again. I don't weither or not to take the risk and ask if she still interested, she might of moved on since she last asked me. I would love some advice please
Just ask her out, take it slow, be respectful of one another and if it doesn't work go back to just friendship knowing where you stand
Reply 2
Tell her now how you feel and say you want to be together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending