Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Well, I didn't lightly or heavily imply that because I don't victim blame.....unlike some.....( IMPLYING THERE)

What I meant is what I wrote.
    so what the **** were you even trying to convey?

"Hates on Mexicans and Muslims.
    Gets attacked by a White person.
    Continues to hate on Mexicans and Muslims."

were you merely making an observation about trump? e.g. "the bird tweeted", "the cow mooed" or "the apple fell"? what would have been the point of that? how does that have any constructive purpose?

there's no way you merely meant to make an observation. there's no reasoning behind that. there *would* have been reason behind implying that he was to blame for the events surrounding him though. and I'm assuming you're not an idiot who does things for no reason. how on earth can you expect me to believe your retreat here? it's far too obvious that you *were* "victim blaming". if I had said something like "the girl gets raped for wearing revealing clothes in a dodgy neighbourhood - yet she still continues to wear revealing clothes/walk through dodgy neighbourhoods" then how the **** am I *not* clearly intending to portray the girl in this scenario as stupid? that's the obvious connection - you were obviously trying to say donald trump was stupid for speaking and that the violence was warranted.

it's funny because I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are providing me *no* reason to at all. it's all too visible that you meant what I accused you of meaning. it's a shame you didn't repair yourself well enough. because now you look like you are (as you were) justifying violence against a person simply for holding views. that's ****ing disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    so what the **** were you even trying to convey?
    It was a joke mate. Calm down. Everyone else is.

I just told you that there isn't a justification for the attack.

It isn't my issue if you want me to victim blame so you can feel morally superior.

ReputationRep:
    mfw someone tries to stump the trump

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke mate. Calm down. Everyone else is.

I just told you that there isn't a justification for the attack.

It isn't my issue if you want me to victim blame so you can feel morally superior.
    you very clearly *were* victim blaming though. you've gone from "no I wasn't" to "I was joking". you can't even remember your own excuses now, apparently

ReputationRep:
    you very clearly *were* victim blaming though. you've gone from "no I wasn't" to "I was joking". you can't even remember your own excuses now, apparently

I wrote that I was joking already to another poster before I talked to you.

So another fail.

ReputationRep:
    I wrote that I was joking already to another poster before I talked to you.

So another fail.
    :lol: jesus christ. you're a bit of a clown aren't you - I admire your sense of humour though. at least you've got something working for you. so you attempted to come out as if you didn't meant to imply that donald trump ought to have been attacked, and now all you can say is "I had already lied to someone else before you started questioning me", or "I had lied to the other person instead". this is looking like a train wreck...

ReputationRep:
    :lol: jesus christ. you're a bit of a clown..
    AKA I didn't bother to read what was written before.

ReputationRep:
    AKA I didn't bother to read what was written before.
    shame on you then

ReputationRep:
    shame on you then
    That you cannot read. Great point.

Only one not to get the joke.

ReputationRep:
    That you cannot read. Great point.

Only one not to get the joke.
    yeah I can't read, that's how we're having these page-long conversations right?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I can't read, that's how we're having these page-long conversations right?
    Couldn't read that I told someone it was joke before I told you.

Another fail.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you didn't. That was the point.

Where did I tell Trump to shut up? I didn't .

Another fail.
    ^this was after you said you were joking apparently
    why were you trying to convince me you were poorly lying then? why did you act so determined to seem as if you *weren't* joking in this next context? if you were joking you'd have just said "I *did* imply he should shut up but it was a joke"? you just said, basically, "I didn't say what you're accusing me of saying". seems like you were confused or something because this isn't normal thought-processing

ReputationRep:
    ^this was after you said you were joking apparently
    I didn't.

That doesn't change it was a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Just to be clear; are you are encouraging harming a presidential candidate because he disagrees with your views?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke mate. Calm down.."
    ^yes you did. this was before my message.

ReputationRep:
    ^yes you did. this was before my message.
    But I didn't tell Trump to shut up.

That is a figment of your imagination like most of what you have written.

It was a joke, apparently, that only you don't understand.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.