Turn on thread page Beta

help me achieve my dream body watch

ReputationRep:
    Very unhappy with my body and I don't know where to begin, I am completely clueless when it comes to fitness especially weight training. I have tried to self educate but it's just not worked out as I'm not interested in the theory behind it. I just want to know what i should do to achieve my goal body. Just about come out of a rough patch in my life and I really really want to do this I just have no idea where to begin.

I'm not comfortable with posting pictures on here but if anyone has the time and is willing to give help/advice PM me and I can message you pictures. Only if you're serious though.

I've joined a pure gym and I've been twice both times just ran on the treadmill as its the only thing I know how to to, and i look around and see all these women with absolutely amazing body's doing all these workouts with the weights etc, makes me envious as I want to be like that just don't know where to being. Have tried PT sessions in the past as well as following these online workouts in the gym.

I feel as if I need someone who knows what there doing to tell me what exercises I should be doing when and for how long. Something that is specific to my body. If anyone is willing to help or has any advice at all it will be much appreciated!

I'm 21 and female.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/woma...sexy_bible.htm

This seems like a pretty comprehensive article for beginners. Alternatively, you could always hire a personal trainer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/woma...sexy_bible.htm

This seems like a pretty comprehensive article for beginners. Alternatively, you could always hire a personal trainer?
    Hi thanks for replying i'll check the website out

Yh i've had 2 sessions previously with a PT. They were 45mins and not much was actually covered in that time maybe about 4 exercises. Also would be way too expensive for me.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.