Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone else screenshot conversations with their boyfriend and save snapchats? watch

I save almost all snapchats I send to him so that I can look back and reread our conversations (I can remember his replies if I save mine). If his reply is particularly nice I will write it down in my notes app. I also screenshot cute conversations we have and again reread these. Does anyone else do this, especially boys. My phone is filled with screenshots, pictures and notes relating to our conversations so I'm terrified of him seeing them if he goes through my pictures. But I also can't bring myself to delete them lol

anyone else?

I don't have any girls numbers of a girlfriend to text with but honestly if I had a girlfriend and I found she had screen shotted cute things Id said to her I'd be flattered and like her even more because of it, Its really sweet that you do that in my opinion an if I had a girl I liked who texted me id probably do the same. It's kinda sweet that you're embarrassed by it but if he's anything like me he'll find it sweet

ReputationRep:
    maybe al screenshot the odd lovey dovey one on whatsapp but not every convo we have :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Does your phone have a lot of storage or something?

ReputationRep:
    Save them on your computer?

ReputationRep:
    I used to screen shot funny conversations between my ex and I. Wouldn't go as far as re-writing anything though or copy and pasting that's long lol.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I save almost all snapchats I send to him so that I can look back and reread our conversations (I can remember his replies if I save mine). If his reply is particularly nice I will write it down in my notes app. I also screenshot cute conversations we have and again reread these. Does anyone else do this, especially boys. My phone is filled with screenshots, pictures and notes relating to our conversations so I'm terrified of him seeing them if he goes through my pictures. But I also can't bring myself to delete them lol

anyone else?
    It's a bit creepy tbh and also you're not being open with him and you're embarrassed of him possibly seeing them on your phone....bit weird

ReputationRep:
    I've never been corny like that. when you break up and fight, you read those snapshots and it clouds your judgment about them again.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah even after 7 years I screenshot the odd soppy text or mail and re-read them when I feel down though he says it all to my face more than he texts it but its nice to have a text version to read when I'm not with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jus say if u brake up its going 2b hard 4u to move on

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.