Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone ever had their ex come back and how did it go? watch

(Original post by luminarychild)
    My ex tried to win me back by sending me nudes

But I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one she was sending them too
    How not to get your ex back 101 hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I got dumped pretty harshly but if she did come back I'd redirect for the way to get fuc*ed.... Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Had a horrible break up last summer with my ex who i've dated for about 18 months. 9 months of no contact whatsoever but yesterday she just called me out of the blue, we got talking and then she suggested meeting up. I instantly rejected it since i hold no feelings for her anymore and would rather prefer not knowing her anymore. It was a cold shutdown, did feel a bit guilty afterwards but she dumped me and i've moved on.

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Had a horrible break up last summer with my ex who i've dated for about 18 months. 9 months of no contact whatsoever but yesterday she just called me out of the blue, we got talking and then she suggested meeting up. I instantly rejected it since i hold no feelings for her anymore and would rather prefer not knowing her anymore. It was a cold shutdown, did feel a bit guilty afterwards but she dumped me and i've moved on.
    Good on you for moving on and rejecting it, mad how long no contact can on for and how long it takes people to realise what they've lost though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Good on you for moving on and rejecting it, mad how long no contact can on for and how long it takes people to realise what they've lost though!
    Thanks . The worst feeling is actually struggling to get on with everything but eventually everything does get better. I guess if you do break up with someone, probably best to have no contact whatsoever. Just helps you move on i guess.

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Thanks . The worst feeling is actually struggling to get on with everything but eventually everything does get better. I guess if you do break up with someone, probably best to have no contact whatsoever. Just helps you move on i guess.
    I know those feelings, sadly I recently broke up with my girlfriend. Into a month of no contact now, it's getting easier definitely but I guess it would still be nice if she tried to speak to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    You should definitely invite us to your guys' 1st, 2nd and 3rd weddings.
    :rofl: of course

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.