Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are some odd things you want to do in your life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadez)
    Fine but then last minute you realised that you has fallen into my plan all and i had betrayed you in such a way that you was overwhelmed by the feeling of how elegantly executed the betrayal was.

Srry nt srry
    Yes but I would have known all along that you would betray me (I trust no man) so I had already set a trap for you which you fell into perfectly, allowing me to escape with the booty never to be seen again.

*hands tissue* x

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with a relative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bad Faith)
    Yes but I would have known all along that you would betray me (I trust no man) so I had already set a trap for you which you fell into perfectly, allowing me to escape with the booty never to be seen again.

*hands tissue* x
    Being an avid chess player i would have always been 3 steps ahead of you. As a result whilst you had thought i had fallen into your trap, you was actually still within the webs of my plans. The spouse with whom you shared the bounty with was actually an agent of mine all along. They made off with the bounty as you slept through the night dreaming of how you would spend the money. To bad it would only remain a dream. But dw i will make your dreams true ... For myself that is

It is truly satifying crushing someone counted their chickens before the eggs had hatched

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Have sex with a relative.
    Woah edgy ~

ReputationRep:
    Being an avid chess player i would have always been 3 steps ahead of you. As a result whilst you had thought i had fallen into your trap, you was actually still within the webs of my plans. The spouse with whom you shared the bounty with was actually an agent of mine all along. They made off with the bounty as you slept through the night dreaming of how you would spend the money. To bad it would only remain a dream. But dw i will make your dreams true ... For myself that is

It is truly satifying crushing someone counted their chickens before the eggs had hatched
    Yes, but that wasn't really my spouse it was someone posing as my spouse and they were playing you all along. So when you had agreed to meet you so they could give you the stash, you were smack-dab on the X. Police caught you and you ended up in prison, where you were raped several times (soap was slippery) and you finally gave in and slit your wrists (well bit them actually). During this time I had run away with the goods, ditched my 'spouse', changed my name and vanished without a trace.

:rip:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but that wasn't really my spouse it was someone posing as my spouse and they were playing you all along. So when you had agreed to meet you so they could give you the stash, you were smack-dab on the X. Police caught you and you ended up in prison, where you were raped several times (soap was slippery) and you finally gave in and slit your wrists (well bit them actually). During this time I had run away with the goods, ditched my 'spouse', changed my name and vanished without a trace.

:rip:
    Due to the nature of my death I was revived as a vengeful spirit and I placed a curse on the booty which resulted in disasters of immeasurable magnitude if even a small fraction of it was spent.

Infact the hatred I bore for you carried would affect your future generations. Seeing that your future genertations were cursed and your booty was longer spendable. You sought to beg my forgiveness, however the flames of hatred that i carried for you was not so easily extinguished. In order to seek my forgiveness you decided to go through a similar experience. You decided to tour all the all the prisons arouns the world dropping bars of soap in all kinds of locations. Bars of soap where even dropped outside of the shower room. Having toured all of the prisons in the world and been crowned Gay Soap Lord, you returned to beg for my forgiveness.

However this was just the beginning of your tortures ....

ReputationRep:
    Due to the nature of my death I was revived as a vengeful spirit and I placed a curse on the booty which resulted in disasters of immeasurable magnitude if even a small fraction of it was spent.

Infact the hatred I bore for you carried would affect your future generations. Seeing that your future genertations were cursed and your booty was longer spendable. You sought to beg my forgiveness, however the flames of hatred that i carried for you was not so easily extinguished. In order to seek my forgiveness you decided to go through a similar experience. You decided to tour all the all the prisons arouns the world dropping bars of soap in all kinds of locations. Bars of soap where even dropped outside of the shower room. Having toured all of the prisons in the world and been crowned Gay Soap Lord, you returned to beg for my forgiveness.

However this was just the beginning of your tortures ....
    Aha, I am infertile so I wouldn't have any offspring. And even if you're spirit did come and haunt me I would get one of my demon associates to sort you out. Now that you have been taken care of, I can resume to my daily duties such as tending to my exotic orchid collection in my state-of-the-art greenhouse (I added your ashes to the soil that I grow them on, so at least you served one useful purpose).

The End.

ReputationRep:
    Aha, I am infertile so I wouldn't have any offspring. And even if you're spirit did come and haunt me I would get one of my demon associates to sort you out. Now that you have been taken care of, I can resume to my daily duties such as tending to my exotic orchid collection in my state-of-the-art greenhouse (I added your ashes to the soil that I grow them on, so at least you served one useful purpose).

The End.
    This duel shall trancsend one life time.
    And so we shall continue our duel in another lifetime aka another thread

ReputationRep:
    I want to stay for a week in a remote location in some of USA's most beautiful national parks. This place particularly is a dream of mine: http://www.recreation.gov/camping/sp...O&parkId=73946

ReputationRep:
    This duel shall trancsend one life time.
    And so we shall continue our duel in another lifetime aka another thread

You have been a worthy opponent, I enjoyed our battle.
    Indeed, one lifetime is simply not enough. Till then.... :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    ah i have a nice little idea of a place to hit if you want
    I want to plan my own heist from start to end.

That's private :innocent: and probably illegal:K

ReputationRep:
    If I had the brains and talent
    I'd love to break into one of the most secure locations on earth

On a more realistic note... I'd love to try being a security guard for a fairly famous person for a while

If I were really rich I'd also like to randomly pay off someone's university debt for them
    But... I think I have a better chance at the break in tbh

ReputationRep:
    I want to plan my own heist from start to end.
    Well if you ever do, hit me up on that
    I want to break into ridiculously secure locations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T Stark)
    Well if you ever do, hit me up on that
    I want to break into ridiculously secure locations
    Well it can be done but how long could you seduce the gaurds for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    ah i have a nice little idea of a place to hit if you want
    Such a fitting name, you wouldnt dare to think to hustle me in the process tho ..rightttt ?:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Well it can be done but how long could you seduce the gaurds for?
    All night long, baby 😘

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T Stark)
    All night long, baby 😘

Well then consider the secure location unsecure in the face of my plans

Spoiler:
    Show
    but seriously ive always wanted to do it but im too scared :cry2:

ReputationRep:

Well then consider the secure location unsecure in the face of my plans
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but seriously ive always wanted to do it but im too scared :cry2:
    Ready when you are :wink2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I understand, perhaps consider it an alternative if you fail at life?

ReputationRep:
    Find a cure for dementia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.