Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello there.i m andreea from bucharest romania.this year i applied at the university of west london at psychology and criminology with psychology ,now i must chose one. can somebody help me with an advice please? thank u very much

ReputationRep:
    Hello @andreearl,

Hope you are well

Please can you tell me whether you are finding it difficult to choose between psychology with criminology or just a psychology degree?

I am now going to do some research for you to show you what degree could be beneficial to you. If I were you,I would think whether you would like to do the dual degree (psychology and criminology together) and whether your career plans would be better if you did criminology as well as psychology or if you just do one single degree. From what I can gather from the UWL website the psychology degree will give you many different careers prospects. Whereas the psychology and criminology doesn't.

I hope that makes sense. Good luck with your decision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.