Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How thirsty are you in real life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    It is a picture of three of my friends, we are pulling faces similar to mine. I suppose I am straining...I am not on a toilet however.
    I did not want to say .... but it could easily make some money by allowing this photo to be used on an advertisement for a constipation remedy !

ReputationRep:
    on TSR in the past 10/10
    on TSR now 6/10

IRL varies depending on my mood and relationship status. Can vary between 0 and 7.

(Original post by Mjcal1)
    Surely requesting nudes aren't 9/10 for thirstyness....and demanding is a 10/10 on the rape alert scale lol
    :rofl:

If a scale like this does exist, I've probably broken it for several TSR girls on a number of occasions on here :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    First one was sent to a male.

Second ones were to Ethereal World and I'm sure she can vouch for me; I've never inappropriately PM'ed her. Visitor messages are public, everyone can see them. Is that really thirst?
    WTF :facepalm2:

I know visitor messages are public but I didn't actually realise until the other day how much people stalk them. It's really really weird.

And no, that wasn't thirsty, me and you have established that we are good friends and settled some previous differences and this comment was just genuinely nice.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say like a 1, I've never even asked a girl out except for in Primary School I was dared to ask this random girl out, although I doubt that counts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I did not want to say .... but it could easily make some money by allowing this photo to be used on an advertisement for a constipation remedy !
    These are known as laxatives. And yes, I agree!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    On TSR: erm idk probs like 3, i try to contain myself but sometimes (especially at night ) i can't help it
    INRL: looool like -5 think ppl think i'm asexual or something, idc tho they can think what they want

basically posting on this thread cos i wanted a reason to use this supercute gif :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

awwwwww :love:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Hydration is important. I'm off to the shops for a coke.
    What kind of coke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    What kind of coke?
    the kind you'll like

ReputationRep:
    the kind you'll like
    I want it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I want it now.
    Simmer down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Simmer down
    I'm just expressing myself...

ReputationRep:
    I dont need to be thirsty as all the girls want me but I have a model girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Very thirsty, no scale can measure how thirsty I am but I'm not someone who will go there and ask may I drink from your tap :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do get thirsty on a date, getting drunk is the best way to making a good impression.

ReputationRep:
    I drink 8 glasses of water on an average day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.