Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have acne(mild) and wanted to know what do people think about it. Is it something that people look at when they look at me. Or is it something thats never noticed?

ReputationRep:
    It's noticed, but most people are aware of the fact that it's a part of puberty for most teens and therefore will not be judgemental.

I have had acne for years, I notice it on other people but just as much as I'd notice anything else about them, not so much in a bad way

ReputationRep:
    I do notice I but only particularly if its around the mouth (because its more obvious when they talk) or very red. Otherwise its easy to miss/ignore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My bf was covered in acne spots when we first met and I mean really covered. His dermatologist said it was one of the worst cases he had seen and obviously I noticed it when we first met but after that, I never did. He then took meds for it (raccotine or something like that?) And pretty much all the spots on his face disappeared but has been left with open pores and he has keliod scars all over his body and I don't notice them either. If we go swimming and he's topless, I can see people staring and I always forget why they are staring and then I remember he has them and then forget a minute later. They aren't a big deal to me. I just don't like that they get very itchy and cause him pain a lot though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't bother me

ReputationRep:
    I don't like acne lol I know that sounds judgemental. It wouldn't stop me from talking to someone though but It doesn't look nice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.