Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also she said even if there was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride
    Then after they left, I asked this other girl wasnt that guy leaving with them and she said yes, but you need to just worry about yourself and it doesn't matter in this really rude tone.
    Also, do you think Mayim Bialik would like me or give me rides home if she knew me?

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poehlerfan)
    I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also she said even if there was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride
    Then after they left, I asked this other girl wasnt that guy leaving with them and she said yes, but you need to just worry about yourself and it doesn't matter in this really rude tone.
    Also, do you think Mayim Bialik would like me or give me rides home if she knew me?
    Jokes on them. God isnt real

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ;-; I know the feeling bud :c

ReputationRep:
    do you really want her to drive you ?

ReputationRep:
    You asked for a ride home from a stranger in England? You're lucky these are Godly people otherwise you might have ended up in a cell knowing how unfriendly some people around here are.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.