Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know the 2015 edexcel questions for unit 3D and 4D? I'm trying to make a prediction for 2016 by adding up trends. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workaddict)
    Hi, does anyone know the 2015 edexcel questions for unit 3D and 4D? I'm trying to make a prediction for 2016 by adding up trends. Thank you!
    have you managed to make predictions yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workaddict)
    Would be great if you could post it when you're done!

ReputationRep:
    Here are pretty much all of the questions since 2010, they are separated into each sub unit. Hope this helps!

Also do you happen to have any resources for the two units?
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Unit 3 Global Structures Question Bank.doc (37.0 KB, 444 views)
  2. File Type: doc Unit 4 Global Issues Question Bank.doc (39.0 KB, 421 views)

ReputationRep:
    Selling my Unit 4D Notes if anyone is interested. 31 page (10,500 words) comprehensive set of notes for everything on the specification that I made from scratch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie-B)
    Selling my Unit 4D Notes if anyone is interested. 31 page (10,500 words) comprehensive set of notes for everything on the specification that I made from scratch.
    would be useful to have the stuff on poverty and development

ReputationRep:
    Send a PM

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.