Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In Biology A-Level Edexcel exams there's a lot of 'describe' graph question. Can someone just explain to me what they mean by 'correct use of manipulated figures' in the mark scheme? And could i get an example of how to answer it?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Say: The number of patients increases as the number of advertisements increase however when the number of advertisements reaches 100 the increase in patients is less and starts the number starts to decline when the number of advertisements is 300. It declines a total of 1000 patients steadily from 2000 to 1000 and stops declining when the number of advertisements is 800

ReputationRep:
    Zacken

Move plz <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Zacken

Move plz <3
    Moved

I forgot you were a biology nerd <3

lol jk go to bed you have mocks tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Moved

I forgot you were a biology nerd <3

lol jk go to bed you have mocks tomorrow
    Night! And tell that to Ayman plz I caught him awake at almost 2 in the morning :eek:

ReputationRep:
    am I too late?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    am I too late?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    am I too late?

ReputationRep:
    Wtf.. Exact post.. Counts for a double. 7.5/8

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    7.5/10

ReputationRep:
    7.5/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy®)
    Say: The number of patients increases as the number of advertisements increase however when the number of advertisements reaches 100 the increase in patients is less and starts the number starts to decline when the number of advertisements is 300. It declines a total of 1000 patients steadily from 2000 to 1000 and stops declining when the number of advertisements is 800
    ah okk thank you

ReputationRep:
    7.5/10
    Wth u guys have turned this thread into a series of your own dead banter and have completely digressed from the topic lol

ReputationRep:
    Wth u guys have turned this thread into a series of your own dead banter and have completely digressed from the topic lol
    yeah ngl im fresh at this website as it is now im confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmed.m)
    yeah ngl im fresh at this website as it is now im confused
    I basically tagged Zacken to move the thread to the right area. In future if you need topic help, post it in this section of the forums (you can find where I'm referring to by checking out the address above your title - biology, biochemistry...)

Banter ain't dead!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.