Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

McDonald's Interview Questions watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I just got an email from McDonald's informing me that I've got an interview and OJE next week.

Great! I've got Asperger's and I'm so nervous but I'll get over it. I'm just confused about the Asylum & Immigration documentation, surely I wont need to take this if I'm Scottish born.

I'm so confused and I don't want to mess it up. Also doesn't help that I haven't had a valid passport since 2009 to prove my identity. I do have a provisional driving license though.

Thanks!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by MrPaulDavidson)
    Hello,

I just got an email from McDonald's informing me that I've got an interview and OJE next week.

Great! I've got Asperger's and I'm so nervous but I'll get over it. I'm just confused about the Asylum & Immigration documentation, surely I wont need to take this if I'm Scottish born.

I'm so confused and I don't want to mess it up. Also doesn't help that I haven't had a valid passport since 2009 to prove my identity. I do have a provisional driving license though.

Thanks!
    Hi there Mr Davidson,

I've passed interviews at McDonalds and can sympathies with your worries. I too have aspergers and so don't feel that it is a barrier!

I'm afraid that your invalid passport probably won't count as ID. Do you have a birth certificate? You can present this along with a letter showing your NI number instead.

The list off acceptable documentation is here: http://careers.peopleclick.com/conte...lt/docs/ai.pdf.

Good luck, however, with your job interview and OJE. I hope you're able to produce the appropriate documentation. Some managers are more lenient than others! And policy can differ slightly from franchise to franchise.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.