Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im really looking into training to become a young persons drug councillor but have 2 little boys i cant commit to a full time course. Are there any alternative routes I can take? Any advise would be appreciated. I live in wales and am not qualified in anything i left school with GCSE's, went on two college courses and didnt finish either unfortunately. Time to get serious so now im really looking into this career path. Thanks
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.