Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After Chicago, I'm a trump supporter!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near the position of a president, not because I am against his views and proposals, but because I am not sure he would be capable of being a president. He's so focused on one thing that he wouldn't even notice if the country would be failing due to something else. Don't understand all the hate around him, though.
    I agree with you on this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrb17)
    well yeah I never supported her. I was interested in supporting marco Rubio and ted cruz in the general election because they are prolife. But the thing is after yesterday, I feel like some anti trump people hate America and I want to be on the side that doesn't hate. And I feel like his message is good. I just have other issues I paid attention to now. I'm basically for all three if they make it to general. I'll definitely support them.
    So you're not sure if you would vote for trump or Rubio or red cruz? Out of the three who would you go for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    So you're not sure if you would vote for trump or Rubio or red cruz? Out of the three who would you go for?
    Trump. He's the only one who will deal with the HUGE elephant in the room in the West (orthodox Islam)

ReputationRep:
    He has no solutions to any of the problems America faces that would actually work, if you take out all the bigoted racist stuff he says then look at his proposals on their own merits, they wouldn't help anything. Just go on his webpage and look at his actual positions and policies, he has like 6. He's good at spouting rhetoric and inspiring people, I'll give him that, however that doesn't count for anything if he couldn't back up all that talk during presidency.

ReputationRep:
    I did the test and apparently I side with Cruz 86% of the time and Rubio and Trump 81%, i'm a little harsh on illegal immigrants which is probably why the trump score is so high. Clinton 36%, Sanders 30% :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Trump. He's the only one who will deal with the HUGE elephant in the room in the West (orthodox Islam)
    I highly doubt he will win the presidency but would be interesting to see who does anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I side most with Clinton on foreign policy? Wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I did the test and apparently I side with Cruz 86% of the time and Rubio and Trump 81%, i'm a little harsh on illegal immigrants which is probably why the trump score is so high. Clinton 36%, Sanders 30% :lol:
    aren't you like mexican though?

ReputationRep:
    Why are all the candidates bad jokes. I wouldn't buy a used car from any of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    So you think building a big wall would actually benefit anyone?
    Of course I think the sewers should be sealed too because they come through the sewers sometimes as well.

More than that though I think he has the best immigration plan I also think companies that hire illegals should have some jail time. And places that rent to illegals should have some jail time. And I think they shouldn't be allowed any government funds. I also like that trump approves of drug testing those who receive social services. I think his plan is a start to very good immigration plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Do you have the ability to expand on the policies he is proposing? At least 2-3 lines?! You are not picking a video game character ffs 🗿
    Like deporting illegal aliens and building a wall and to not allow Syrian refugees. I also agree with having a tariff. I want american jobs to stay in America and I want illegal immigration under control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    No I am a trump supporter. I love trump's proposals over both Cruz and Rubio. I only voted for Marco Rubio because of the prolife reasons. There is no enthusiasm really if Rubio becomes the nominee and I really don't think he's presidential. And Cruz isn't even real. Donald trump seems more like some of the policies he proposes he will actually try to put into play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrb17)
    I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who I'd vote for if Kasich came through. But I feel like I agree with Trump on the issues enough why not? I agree with him 80% of the time. That's good enough for me. He stands up for America. And so do his supporters. Those against him like the ones yesterday tear and decimate the American flag and erect the Mexican flag. They don't have allegiance to this country so obviously. I chose America over hate and divisiveness!!
    Trump is a hypocrite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrb17)
    Like deporting illegal aliens and building a wall and to not allow Syrian refugees. I also agree with having a tariff. I want american jobs to stay in America and I want illegal immigration under control.
    Seeing though America is built of illegal immigration your opinion makes me lol. If anything the Native Americans should ship you all out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrb17)
    Of course I think the sewers should be sealed too because they come through the sewers sometimes as well.

More than that though I think he has the best immigration plan I also think companies that hire illegals should have some jail time. And places that rent to illegals should have some jail time. And I think they shouldn't be allowed any government funds. I also like that trump approves of drug testing those who receive social services. I think his plan is a start to very good immigration plan.
    Yup you're definitely a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrb17)
    I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who I'd vote for if Kasich came through. But I feel like I agree with Trump on the issues enough why not? I agree with him 80% of the time. That's good enough for me. He stands up for America. And so do his supporters. Those against him like the ones yesterday tear and decimate the American flag and erect the Mexican flag. They don't have allegiance to this country so obviously. I chose America over hate and divisiveness!!
    This is weak trolling
    You should be ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    Trump is a hypocrite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    Seeing though America is built of illegal immigration your opinion makes me lol. If anything the Native Americans should ship you all out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they're all dead so they can't do that. Btw when the native americans were here they were no saints they had black slaves despite being disenfranchised themselves.

And I'm fine with legal immigration. My family came over here legally and obeyed our laws. Immigrants are not criminals. But people who don't follow our laws are criminals. Illegal immigrants don't follow our laws and come here illegally. This is why we get rapist drug dealers illegal guns gang members people who aren't any of the following but abandon their children and break up their families, people who have no sense of family. People who live off the social services people who take menial jobs. I don't want people who are only educated as much as a 4rth grade coming into this country unchecked. I love immigration LEGALLY. I think all these illegals should be replaced with legal immigrants who want to actually contribute to making America great. And I don't care where they come from either. I just don't like people who have no regard for our laws coming into this country unchecked of course this is the result. Of course they are burden. Legal immigrants aren't a burden. They help the country. And I think we should bring more legal immigrants in this country that want to go to school and have good careers and prosper in our country. That's what America is about. Not ILLEGAL immigration. LEGAL immigration is what America has been built on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    Yup you're definitely a troll.
    No actually that was a true story I believe. My Spanish teacher who is Mexican said there was a family that desperate to come here they chose to go through a sewer. That's why I said the sewer comment. I wasn't trying to be rude. It's something I heard that actually happens here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.