Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...for-healthcare

The Presidential race is not easy and the stress can take its toll. But is anyone verifying her statements? This is reckless for someone who hopes to become the most powerful person in the world.

ReputationRep:
    hilary clingon's incompetence regarding making provably wrong comments is incredibly precedented

ReputationRep:
    She flips and she flops.

ReputationRep:
    What's this? More misrembering from the snipper dodger of Sarajevo?

ReputationRep:
    Her best

In all seriousness though, please don't make her president America!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, she is one of the biggest liars in politics today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    What's this? More misrembering from the snipper dodger of Sarajevo?
    "I remember landing under sniper fire"

ReputationRep:
    Hilary Clinton is awful. I honestly don't understand why people vote for her, she is constantly lying and changing her image to mirror Sanders and draw voters back. Are people really just voting her for because they want to elect the first female president? Because that's a pathetic excuse IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    Hilary Clinton is awful. I honestly don't understand why people vote for her, she is constantly lying and changing her image to mirror Sanders and draw voters back. Are people really just voting her for because they want to elect the first female president? Because that's a pathetic excuse IMO.
    It really is. Far too many are voting for her simply because they feel that 'America is ready for its first female President'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    It really is. Far too many are voting for her simply because they feel that 'America is ready for its first female President'.
    Besides, even if she does manage to win the primary I doubt she will become President over Trump who I may not agree with but do like for the fact that he is just stating his own opinion and not repeating what Sanders is saying (to some extent). If Sanders doesn't win the primary, probably most of his voters will go back to Clinton, but I think that a large amount will abstain and some will just vote for Trump because he is at least not a compulsive liar.

In conclusion, America is weird and Trump will probably be the next President. Isn't that just wonderful? /s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    Besides, even if she does manage to win the primary I doubt she will become President over Trump who I may not agree with but do like for the fact that he is just stating his own opinion and not repeating what Sanders is saying (to some extent). If Sanders doesn't win the primary, probably most of his voters will go back to Clinton, but I think that a large amount will abstain and some will just vote for Trump because he is at least not a compulsive liar.

In conclusion, America is weird and Trump will probably be the next President. Isn't that just wonderful? /s
    Amazing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.