Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from both Glasgow Cali Uni and Robert Gordon Uni, I got a conditional from cali and unconditional to rgu. At the back of my mind i have always hoped glasgow would give me an offer but never thought i would actually get one! I think the course is slightly more suited to what I want to at RGU but not by much, the rgu uni seems really friendly and that i would get a lot of support with my subject, however I'm not sure about aberdeen as a city, for the last year i have said i wouldn't want to live there but when i found out the course and uni were good it has grown on me a little bit, however I'm still not sure if I like it, and the accodomination is quite far out from the campus. Whereas Glasgow, the campus and accodomination are all in one place and right in the centre of glasgow. The course isn't quite focused as RGU but it offers the chance to combine my course with business management which iam really interested in. The course still looks good and covers a larger number of areas than RGU. I am stuck between the two of them, I just never thought i would get an offer from Cali, so now that i have I am struggling to decide, also i like the idea of RGU as i don't have to really work although my conditions to cali is only 1 B! Any ideas which one i should choose?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Are the course modules exactly the same? You're also going to be living there for the next 4 (?) years or so, so need to consider that too.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.