Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, as stated in the title of this thread, this is my second attempt to produce a successful, motivational and hopefully, inspiring blog. A few weeks ago, I edited my old blog and removed a lot of stuff from there. It's mainly because I was hoping to leave TSR so I can focus on my studies, but clearly, that hasn't happened. Anyway, I've chosen to transform my weakness and guilty pleasure into something that will actually help me. I'll stop blabbering on now, and get to the point.

My goal is to get A*A*A for Philosophy, Law and English respectively.

I will post a daily entry throughout my Easter holidays about what I've accomplished during the day and the techniques I've used.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Okay, as stated in the title of this thread, this is my second attempt to produce a successful, motivational and hopefully, inspiring blog. A few weeks ago, I edited my old blog and removed a lot of stuff from there. It's mainly because I was hoping to leave TSR so I can focus on my studies, but clearly, that hasn't happened. Anyway, I've chosen to transform my weakness and guilty pleasure into something that will actually help me. I'll stop blabbering on now, and get to the point.

My goal is to get A*A*A for Philosophy, Law and English respectively.

I will post a daily entry about what I've accomplished during the day and the techniques I've used.
    It's not easy, I know, but good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    It's not easy, I know, but good luck!
    Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck OP

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.