Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to come to Derby this September to study the Music Tech & Production course, however I'm torn between here and another Uni!

In that case, I want to try and build a better picture on what life in Derby and at the Uni is like - So to any one who goes here, fire away and sell me on the city!

On a side note, I don't mind a good night out every now and then however the night life won't be the biggest selling point. This could change once I get to uni though as my current city has a pretty uninspiring night life, so much so that I've much preferred travelling to Liverpool for one :laugh:. So despite this I would still be interested in hearing about what kind of night life Derby offers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm also going to the university of Derby and studying music technology and production

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.