Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sex Watch

• View Poll Results: Do/would you let your partner dominate you during sex?
    Male - Yes
    44.68%
    Male - No
    15.43%
    Female - Yes
    36.70%
    Female - No
    3.19%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chant No.1)
    You are your own boss!
    exactly :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    lol im not a slave and i wont worship whoever you are referring to
    Lol. You will be anything for the right guy.

Hopefully your future husband. Don't give it out to a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    yep

Its nice to know that are some people who get the reference

ReputationRep:
    Never cringed so hard as I did reading some of the replies on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Yes and emotional connection is important for me than anything.

Guys, I think you have misunderstood what I mean by dominant. I don't mean all those crazy 50 shades of grey strategies at all. That is NOT what I mean. I'm so not interested in that stuff.
    what about handcuffing and tying up to the bed stuff like that? lolololo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Its nice to know that are some people who get the reference
    yh it was the best ****ing scenario possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    can't get a date*

there you go corrected it for you
    Teh brutal truths mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    so i have such a hatred for sex
    Why do you say that?

ReputationRep:
    firstly i am asexual!
    so i have such a hatred for sex
    and 2ndly i just never ever let any boy to control me in any way
    Hows that gonna work as a pakistani girl??? lmfao

ReputationRep:
    I just never feel sexually attracted to a guy or a girl. I look at every guy like a brother even though some are sexually attracted to me and I wear baggy clothes and no make up 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Why do you say that?
    i know i am weird, i am sorry

(Original post by 79deeas)
    Hows that gonna work as a pakistani girl??? lmfao
    what you are trying to say?
    i hope it's not mean

ReputationRep:
    Suppress your desires

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 79deeas)
    Suppress your desires
    errmmm...
    i dunno why "asexual" catch people out and do not be rude to my hometown girls

ReputationRep:
    Dominating to someone or doing on each other is not good. When we say sex it should be sacred and be respected. Both are happy afterwards and no pain was left behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brad0003)
    Dominating to someone or doing on each other is not good. When we say sex it should be sacred and be respected. Both are happy afterwards and no pain was left behind.
    You don't have the first idea of what sacred is. The Holiest thing a man can do to his wife is rough her up until she screams, squirts in orgasm and worships him to the extent that all she wants in life is to be impregnated by him over and over again.

Man knows God. God is his Master. But women, in my experience, do not know God in the same way. They only know of him as the Creator. Never as the master.

A Man who makes his woman look up to him like a God is the only one who can give a woman true spirituality. Though Him, she is connected to God. He is her Master, like God is his Master. A woman with a Man who treats her right never strays, never abandons him, never loses her beauty and serenity, no matter how old she gets or what the difficulties of life are.

Uncuck yourself and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    You don't have the first idea of what sacred is. The Holiest thing a man can do to his wife is rough her up until she screams, squirts in orgasm and worships him to the extent that all she wants in life is to be impregnated by him over and over again.

Man knows God. God is his Master. But women, in my experience, do not know God in the same way. They only know of him as the Creator. Never as the master.

A Man who makes his woman look up to him like a God is the only one who can give a woman true spirituality. Though Him, she is connected to God. He is her Master, like God is his Master. A woman with a Man who treats her right never strays, never abandons him, never loses her beauty and serenity, no matter how old she gets or what the difficulties of life are.

Uncuck yourseld and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.
    Doing sex is not like you are eating foods. It must be planned and it should be organized. Respect is still important to each other. Yes I understand satisfaction can be but it should be done in a nice and harmonious way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)

Uncuck yourself and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.
    I didn't know the pope was on TSR.,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)

Prove it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah prove it. A girl is not an object and she shall not treat you as the owner. She is human. She should be able to make her own decisions and if she doesn't want to devote herself to you then she doesn't have to. You certainly don't own any women and you don't make it rough if she doesn't feel comfortable. You both need it to be comfortable and it has to be planned out. It's not just handed to you like food is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    what about handcuffing and tying up to the bed stuff like that? lolololo
    You know what? I actually regret commenting on this thread. Clearly my idea of dominance is not all this hand cuffing and 50 shades strategies. That's not dominance, rather quite disrespectful to me. That actually makes me sick.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.