Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there actually a point in the reply button? I think the multi quote button is just super useful, it can do the same thing as the reply button but doesn't take you to a separate page

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised that no one has brought this up in my whole time here; I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    I usually use the quick reply button
    Or multiquote tbf

Because they only have one person to reply to.

ReputationRep:
    i used the reply button until i realised the multiquote button was there an well i haven't turned back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    Is there actually a point in the reply button? I think the multi quote button is just super useful, it can do the same thing as the reply button but doesn't take you to a separate page
    Been here for years....just learnt his. Boy, I'm dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Been here for years....just learnt his. Boy, I'm dumb.
    i realised in February 2016 about 1 month after i made this account which was in Jan 2016 but i always told myself after looking at another thread i would make a thread about this but i always got distracted and forgot to make it up until now

ReputationRep:
    i agree, i always use multiquote

ReputationRep:
    i realised in February 2016 about 1 month after i made this account which was in Jan 2016 but i always told myself after looking at another thread i would make a thread about this but i always got distracted and forgot to make it up until now
    I thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    I thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    I thank you anyway
    also if you go fullscreen on a youtube vid and type awesome something happens careful if you have epilepsy

ReputationRep:
    also if you go fullscreen on a youtube vid and type awesome something happens careful if you have epilepsy
    hmm epilepsy? Just tried it, all it did was mute and unmute the video.

ReputationRep:
    hmm epilepsy? Just tried it, all it did was mute and unmute the video.
    if you click m sometimes that'll mute and unmute the vid, pause and unpause the video then type awesome

ReputationRep:
    if you click m sometimes that'll mute and unmute the vid, pause and unpause the video then type awesome
    Nothing happens.

ReputationRep:
    the reply button is for those people who didn't understand that button like me...
    but then i investigated further more to understand the use of the button

ReputationRep:
    Nothing happens.
    The red bar for a youtube videos progress flashes like a rainbow. So small it probably won't trigger epilepsy unless someone put their face close to the screen to stare at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    The red bar for a youtube videos progress flashes like a rainbow. So small it probably won't trigger epilepsy unless someone put their face close to the screen to stare at it.
    oh I see, didn't work for me for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    I'm surprised that no one has brought this up in my whole time here; I agree with you.
    It might not have been brought up because this discussion is a waste of time. Just use the one you prefer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    Errr it hasnt been brought up beccause this discussion is a waste of time. Just use the one you prefer.

Incredible - people actually complaining about user friendliness.
    this is tsr; nothing is a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    This is actually the first time I've noticed that button. Now I've pressed it and nothing's happened. I feel so old and out of touch

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.