Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

failing life.com

ReputationRep:
    'best sixth form in the city'

lol where do you live Cambridge under 18's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    hello friendos i have 2 very different 6th form interviews on tuesday and wednesday respectively and i am POOPing myself tbbh.

So the first interview is w/ a school who accept 10 external students and is one of the best schools in my city and is a state school, it's just a single interview for this.
    so
    HELP
    subjects are maths, eng lang & lit, computing, physics

second interview(s) is the scary one
    4 subject interviews at an independent school (THE BEST SCHOOL IN MY CITY) who accept around 10 external students and i need top tier A*s to get free education (mans poor what can i say)
    so
    HELP
    (will they ask me to do questions or just chat abt subjecT is what im scared abt)
    subjects r maths, futher maths, computing, physics

HELP HELP HELP
    You'll be asked why you chose the subjects, I'm pretty sure you won't be asked about attainment because you've already ticked those boxes to get an interview. You'll also be asked about what contribution you will make to the school.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.