Turn on thread page Beta

What do you find the most annoying about shopping online? watch

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all really. In particular online clothes shopping.

ReputationRep:
    Shipping cost. Makes me question whether what I'm buying is really worth the £3.99 shipping.

ASOS premier all the way :moon:

ReputationRep:
    knowing if the clothing will fit me the way I want it to

in-store shopping all the way baby
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    The weird fits of the clothes.

ReputationRep:
    when they don't fit or when they have just side 18 or summat or shoe size 11 and your like daymmm.

ReputationRep:
    When the material feels off, especially denim. Buying jeans online is hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you're about to spend like £100 on clothes and the £4 shipping makes you question everything.

ReputationRep:
    whether the clothes will fit

i dont buy any jeans online for this reason - my size seems to vary by ****ing store and I can't take the risk online.

ReputationRep:
    I get charged way too much.

I swear I only put one item in my basket and somehow it changes to twenty and charges me ~£80.

I hate it when that happens.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    When the postage costs more than the item.

Clothing and shoe sizes. Not knowing whether anything will fit.

Not being around when the delivery actually arrives so the postman leaves that little note and you have to go to the postal collection place thing...
    Postmen make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Han-)
    When you're about to spend like £100 on clothes and the £4 shipping makes you question everything.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    How after you've compulsively and excitedly filled up your basket, you have to actually pay for it to get it.

ReputationRep:

Me waiting on my package when amazon say next day delivery

ReputationRep:
    For clothes, I want to know if they fit, so I'll only shop online for things if I'm sure of my size.

For some other things, I only have a problem if the product description or specification isn't good. For example, sometimes for camera stuff and technology related things I need to know if something is compatible, and if the information is too brief then I might have doubts about it and decide to look at it in a store instead just to make sure. Usually the description/specification is fine though and I can order online with no problems.

ReputationRep:
    Sending things back and having to pay postage .
    Not being delievered on time
    Doesn't look like the item on the picture.Items being ways too big/small, wrong colour or pattern.
    Hassle in sending stuff back .

That's it really,lol

ReputationRep:
    When the delivery driver isn't hot. Smh why are u handling my stuff
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Has anyone else had it on Amazon where you can only order something if you order something else of at least a certain value? It seems to be a recent thing.

And postage costs - once ordered something that was £9.99. If I'd ordered something that was £10, I would have paid no postage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    Has anyone else had it on Amazon where you can only order something if you order something else of at least a certain value? It seems to be a recent thing.

And postage costs - once ordered something that was £9.99. If I'd ordered something that was £10, I would have paid no postage.
    Add on program?

(Original post by Tiger Rag)

Because that one penny justifies free delivery? smh...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.