Turn on thread page Beta

What do you find the most annoying about shopping online? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Postage costs are not my issue, it is export costs which piss me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkred)
    Shipping cost. Makes me question whether what I'm buying is really worth the £3.99 shipping.

ASOS premier all the way :moon:
    $100 shipping from the us that stings the bank balance

but my complaint is not knowing if it will fit until it arrives but i useaully but below cost so i make a profit still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Postage costs are not my issue, it is export costs which piss me off.
    my largerst bill was $600 export costs on my latest ring is cost $800 plus export and postage so it cost $1500 total

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    my largerst bill was $600 export costs on my latest ring is cost $800 plus export and postage so it cost $1500 total
    You could have flown there and picked it up yourself for that price.

ReputationRep:
    I do a lot of online shopping
    I guess shopping for clothes may be an issue but I think what's worse is when it crashes down
    From recent experience because of this I had ended up buying the same items twice 😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    You could have flown there and picked it up yourself for that price.
    i considered it but it was about 200km to the airport a taxi would be $100 each way and the plane ticket was $600 as well as the $100 to stay in a hotel for one night so it was $200 cheaper to mail it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.