Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've tried 2 whole years of No Contact (no speaking, no texting, no FB stalking, no nothing) but I still can't properly move on with my life. I've been working on myself, my fitness, my friendships and my family life, but she always creeps into my mind and I end up losing sleep over it.

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy in life, I laugh, I smile, I joke around, I spend quality times with friends and I do appreciate other women and flirt too... it's so damn hard to explain, but the base is that I still have extremely strong feelings for her and it's driving me up the wall.

What's wrong with me?

ReputationRep:
    fall in love with someone else

life is soooo unfair
    short term happiness for long term sadness...
    it happens just hope for the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    fall in love with someone else
    That happened twice in these 2 years, it just never felt quite the same. I just wish I could learn to open up about it all, but I ust hold myself back every single time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    life is soooo unfair
    short term happiness for long term sadness...
    it happens just hope for the best
    I knew her for 5 years. You're right, life is really, really unfair. I fantasise that we'll somehow bump into eachother one day and things will carry on as they should.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.