Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i have been thinking between those two universities for a really long time. I applied to Electronics engineering course to both of the universities.I chose UWE as a first choise and Coventry as an insurance but now I am starting to blame myself becaue of this decision :/ . Can someone tell me more about the universities itself cause im not from England and could not come to an open days to see everything by myself ;/

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry you didn't get any other replies but ive applied to Coventry and when ive been reading up on certain things I think its a great university. It has great facilities like the library and computers too.

It was also named 'University of the Year' by Times Higher Education magazine. I think its great but unfortunately I knowo nothing about UWE lol Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    Hey, sorry you didn't get any other replies but ive applied to Coventry and when ive been reading up on certain things I think its a great university. It has great facilities like the library and computers too.

It was also named 'University of the Year' by Times Higher Education magazine. I think its great but unfortunately I knowo nothing about UWE lol Hope this helps
    Hey! Glad u respond! Yeah looks like a coventry is a really good place. Beatiful and little city where everything is close... Wondering what are thoughts of students of UWE

ReputationRep:
    Hey no problem and yeah I think its good but it depends on what you think about it because I am doing a health related course whereas you are doing engineering which is completely different :/ so just do some research and I think you should try asking current students at both universities .

Good luck I hope you a great future

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3918273

Try this website for asking questions to Coventry students

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.