Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I' m putting essex uni down as my firm and just want to know who else has, what course you are doing and what accommodation!

Hoping to make friends

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am a current student from the University of Essex. I am currently on my year abroad but will be returning to Essex for the coming year. I have had experience living in South Courts in my first year which was very enjoyable, but when I return I have applied for Towers as my first choice. However, I don't find out my firm choice of accommodation until the end of this month. I study Management and Marketing. I hope you enjoy your time at Essex! If you have any questions about it feel free to ask ^Sam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.